Partner Engagement Manager at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including HBO, Disney, Guardian, Burger King, Seamless, Delivery Hero, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020). Our London office has also been Great Place to Work-Certified for 2021 by Great Place to Work UK.
What You’ll Do
- Assist in Professional Services scoping activity with prospective customers by producing initial effort estimates, resourcing needs and project plans.
- Work harmoniously with Qualified Solutions Partners to approve implementation service proposals that meet our customers needs and ensure a successful Braze onboarding.
- Capture onboarding goals, milestones and timelines. Accelerate product adoption by steering the development of the implementation strategy and prioritizations.
- Maintain project level oversight via PSA and data visualization tools. Manage exceptions if and when they occur.
- Proactively identify and resolve potential bottlenecks and issues, fully owning the customer onboarding experience.
- Respond to escalated customer complaints. Manage the implementation team relationships.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to assist buildout of Partner-Led Implementation Services methodologies, processes, and collateral that prescriptively optimize onboarding outcomes against internal operational excellence (repeatability and agility)
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience interfacing with external stakeholders, driving/managing/delivering technical implementations and working alongside Systems Integrators at a SaaS company or vice versa.
- Demonstrable experience developing and authoring externally-facing content, such as project plans, architecture diagrams, or technical instructions.
- Ability to work within a cross-functional team and balance multiple projects at once.
- Ability to collaborate with senior stakeholders across multiple functions & geographies and to establish buy-in and commitment.
- Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customer onboardings both predictable and successful.
- Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for scale.
- Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Bonus Points:
- Experience in the email marketing and/or marketing automation industries.
- Experience in software development.
- Experience with analytics and data visualization tools.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
Braze is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and making our organization a place for all individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, age, sex and gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, familial status, disability status, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected class. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are selected to interview, to request an accommodation either as part of the interview process or during your potential employment with Braze, please let your recruiter know and a member of our People Relations team will follow up with you.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.