Partner Manager, West Coast at Yotpo
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March 2021, our valuation is now $1.4 billion), and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
To further accelerate Yotpo’s explosive growth in Shopify, BigCommerce, and other leading e-commerce partner ecosystems, we’re hiring a Southern California- based Partner Manager. In this highly visible and impactful role, you will initiate, build & own relationships with our top Commercial SI & Digital Marketing partners on the US West Coast, with the goal of driving new product sales referrals, pipeline growth, closed revenue and expanding new client reach within the existing and growing networks, ensuring the highest level of success with Yotpo’s brands.
Working collaboratively with internal teams is critical to success. On a daily basis, you will proactively support complex sales-cycles with our sought after accounts while providing our agency partners with ongoing product, sales and enablement training. Because of this, first-class relationship building and sales skills are a must, while bringing your own network of connections is ideal.
- Have experience in channel partnerships, sales or business development in an eCommerce agency, product or platform company
- Have a proven ability to build and maintain relationships with C-Suite executives, with a passion for understanding of how software products can help solve complex business problems
- Are a fearless networker who enjoys public speaking, operating out of your comfort zone and can be highly adaptable in a rapidly growing, constantly changing environment
- Enjoy rolling up your sleeves to help position the most innovative solutions to solve eCommerce challenges
- 2+ years of channel sales or agency sales experience in client-facing role with a proven track record of hitting revenue targets
- Prior experience working with or managing a Digital Commerce / Digital Marketing Agency relationship
- Business acumen - you know how businesses work, knowledgeable in current/future practices, eCommerce trends, technology, etc.
- Strategic agility- you see ahead, anticipate relationship and decision-making dynamics, naturally adapt to situations etc
- First class presentation, communication and listening skills
- Natural collaborator and team player: you find common ground/solve problems for the good of all
- Highly collaborative and excels in a complex, matrixed environment
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Passionate about digital commerce, with a desire to be constantly learning and growing as an eCommerce professional
- Degree or relevant work experience required
Bonus points for:
- Experience in fast growing tech startup / B2B SaaS / e-commerce.
This role is based out of Los Angeles or San Diego and will require travel (if/when appropriate) across the U.S. up to 25% with periodic visits to Yotpo’s New York City headquarters.
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about eCommerce and technology, then we want to hear from you.
About Yotpo US:
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage of dependent/family premiums.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO, holidays and flex days.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- In light of the global pandemic, Yotpo teams are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll be working in a hybrid model.
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Crain’s and BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, we create opportunities to bring our teams together. Yotpo programming includes quarterly events, educational fireside chats, summer outings, end of year celebrations, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and DEI-PO.
You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we're all proud to belong.
Yotpo is also committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we want teammates who are similarly passionate about pushing for change in our industry.
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.