WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We are looking for an experienced Partner Program Manager within our Global Alliances organization. The role will report into the VP of Global Solutions Alliances. As our organization and Solutions Partner portfolio (Agency, Consulting and GSI Partners) continues to grow, there is a strong need for operational excellence specialization within the team. Partner Account Managers and Partner Services teams provide quality partner-facing programs, while also balancing the growing need for system and process enhancements that lead to improved Partner Experience (PX) outcomes.
As Program Manager, you will be managing operational initiatives core to the strategic focus of the Solutions Alliances team, specifically collaborating with Alliances leadership and other departments delivering operational excellence across our fast-paced organization.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of defining and driving cross-functional, partner experience optimization initiatives. They have deep expertise in executing transformational change that leverages new technology, process, and operating models. The individual will have a high sense of urgency and an outstanding history of partnering with a broad cross-functional organization that is laser-focused on delivering against team and partner requirements. If you’re an organized, technically-minded operational leader and enjoy a ‘can do’ environment where everyone jumps in, then this is the right role for you.
Key responsibilities include:
- Help steward Partner Experience (PX) at Braze, applying connected end-to-end process orientation to the acquisition, onboarding, activation and growth stages of partnership
- Use partner and industry research to challenge and validate program decisions in an ongoing development process that continuously evolves to meet changing team/partner needs
- Leverage new technologies and apply automation wherever possible in the partner workflow, reducing program support efforts and friction
- Define and drive a feedback loop with partners, using partner feedback to improve our product, content, and overall program experiences
- Identify and mitigate risks in the partner experience when introducing new program changes by applying a rigorous test and learn framework and A/B testing model
- Deployment and management of a new partner tiering and categorization model
- Defining and tracking partner training and certification process management
- Partner Confluence, Portal/PRM, and Marketplace management and optimization
- Evolving current partner documentation and resources, and supporting in the creation of new documentation and resources
- Deliver against organizational and team OKRs as well as partner KPIs
- Collaborating cross-functionally with other Braze departments and divisions, including Technology and Cloud Partnerships, Marketing, Partner Education, Customer Success, Sales, and Revenue Operations, etc.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 5+ years of professional partner program management experience, ideally at a public software company, or in a mature high-growth B2C SaaS business
- You are the type of person who can manage multiple, complex workstreams and never miss a beat. You will be able to convey your ability to manage significant projects or programs explaining how and why they succeeded.
- Technical mindset. Expertise developing thoughtful standardized processes and operational excellence in Salesforce CRM and Google Suite is a must. Experience with other technical tools of the trade, such as Allbound, Confluence, LucidChart, Looker, Guru, Asana, and Jira are a bonus.
- Knowledge of the inner workings of a mature, world-class agency, consulting, and GSI (‘Solutions’) partner program
- Ability to lead through ambiguity, take on complex strategic and operational initiatives and scale effectively across a large organization and distributed team
- Strong drive and character qualities that align with Braze Core Values
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.