Partner Solutions Engineer at Angi
Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Join us!
About the role:
The Partner Solutions Engineer will work closely with product, engineering, business, and operations stakeholders to launch, grow, and support Angi retail partner integrations. This is a customer facing role for someone who loves building and optimizing processes and collaborating across teams.
What you’ll do:
- Facilitate successful deployment of Angi technology with new Partners by creating integration proofs of concept and bringing them to fruition.
- Ensure new and prospective partners realize the value of Angi services with tactical integration guidance and exceptional technical support from implementation to launch to expansion.
- Conduct product discovery and communicate partner feedback and growth opportunities to Angi business and product teams.
- Create and codify a library of technical documentation for internal and external use cases.
- Field inbound questions and escalations from partner technology teams, working with Product Ops to triage technical issues and provide instruction to partners on how to fix issues.
- Work with product and engineering to shape requirements for feature requests that unlock new revenue or optimized fulfillment via partner integrations.
Who you are:
- Minimum 1+ years of experience working in a customer-facing role in technology, interfacing directly with clients via email and video conferencing
- Background in computer science, engineering, or technical project management
- Experienced in customer-facing, technical troubleshooting of software products
- Enjoys building relationships with clients from project conception through execution
- Passionate about technology, strategic partnerships, and problem solving
- Natural at building, leading, and streamlining operational processes
- Strong written and oral communicator
- Able to quickly and ruthlessly prioritize incoming tasks
- Proficiency with JSON and SQL
- History working with APIs, integrations, and/or developer platforms
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $100,000 - $150,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world