Partner Success Manager, Strategic Partnerships
Who we are:
Sisense is leading innovation in the agile business analytics market. Our innovation is designed to help business users easily and instantly get the answers they need from complex data. Sisense’s end-to-end, Single-Stack™ solution and subscription-based pricing make it easy to connect to data, get up and running instantly and deliver fast results. With our innovation, ease-of-use, and obsession for customer success, we have gained recognition from peers and market analysts such as Gartner, G2 Crowd, Dresner, and Forbes. Sisense is the only BI software provider that offers a full proof of concept (POC) on the customer’s data in just 90 minutes, making us the ideal solution for startups and global brands like GE, Wix, Nasdaq, Fujitsu, Airbus, Skullcandy, and Philips.
Sisense is seeking to hire a Partner Success Manager reporting to the Head of Platform Partnerships & Alliances. This position will be dedicated to the success of Sisense’s strategic partnerships, which encompasses some of the largest technology companies in the world and fast growing startups. As their primary point of contact into Sisense, you will ensure that together we continue to deliver a beautiful customer journey, accelerate adoption of our integrated platform, and create go-to-market opportunities.
- Manage the post-launch relationship for strategic partner accounts
- Build and execute a partner management framework inclusive of partnership strategy, objectives, success metrics, product roadmap and GTM plan
- Support product teams and align partner roadmaps to deliver compelling customer propositions
- Talk with joint customers and use data to drive decisions to make integration and product enhancements
- Deeply understand Sisense sales and customer success; deliver enablement tools, playbooks and activities that drive sales results
- Exceed influenced revenue goals, retention and satisfaction goals by identifying customer challenges and aligning Sisense & our partner solutions
- Support the planning and execution of partner marketing activities, such as brand awareness, demand gen and events
- Ensure regular rhythm of business reporting/dashboard metrics internal to Sisense and external to partner
- Deliver a cadence of regularly schedule status calls, quarterly business reviews, and deep dives across functional areas
- 5+ years of experience in business development, sales, customer success, marketing or management consulting
- You've done a similar role before … and well!
- You've worked for a fast-growing BI and Analytics or company
- Experience with a technical product, comfortable bridging the gap between product and commercial
- Great hustle, strong interpersonal skills, highest level of integrity, trust and confidentiality, good listener, problem-solver, and out of the box thinking
- Proven track record of delivering under pressure
- 30% domestic (and possibly international) travel
- MBA preferred
- Take ownership, define goals, achieve results; sharp business and product acumen who can design and execute with limited resources
- Team player, enjoy working across functions and regions
- Experience in a global, fast-paced business, not afraid of going the extra mile for your partner or team
- Recognized as a creative and proven strategic thinker who excels at relationship building across all levels and cross-functional business units
- Superior verbal and written communications skills, particularly the ability to develop cogent arguments and present them concisely to a range of stakeholders, including executives
- Tactical go-to-market skills, able to identify and execute opportunities quickly across multiple marketing channels (e.g. events, webinars, content, social)
- Super organized, detail oriented and ability to organize others effectively, gracefully
- Personal qualities of humility, self-awareness, and self-reflection
- Commitment to and enthusiasm for the Sisense’s mission and product
Sisense is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We only care that you embody the Sisense DNA which is Teamwork, a "Can-Do" Attitude, Drive to Win, Creativity and the Fight to help our clients succeed.