Partner Success Manager at Alloy
Alloy is a leading provider of digital identity management and supports innovative fintech companies and banks to manage KYC, AML, and other identity-related components of onboarding. Alloy’s single API enables its clients to access over 50 third party data sources in real-time to improve decision-making and streamline user experiences. We're backed by venture capital firms that have taken countless companies to IPO like Bessemer Venture Partners, Primary Venture Partners, Eniac Ventures, and others and well positioned to bring on incredibly talented individuals to help take us to the next level!Why we’re hiring
We are seeking a Partner Success Manager to join our rapidly growing team! Reporting to the VP of Client Success & Solutions, the ideal candidate will have a passion for creating scale and value through strategic partners who are a key facet to the future success of Alloy. This is not a sales role, but is well suited for someone who is motivated and excited to enable our partners in order to better sell our product. Come join an exciting startup company in the fintech space named one of Forbes Cloud 100 Rising Stars 2019: 20 Up-And-Comers!What you’ll be doing
- Act as the owner over a portfolio of strategic partners that will drive key partner value metrics for Alloy, including product adoption, sales velocity, product packaging, as well as market and brand awareness
- Orchestrate strategic partners and Alloy internal departments to build joint annual GTM strategic partner plans that clearly define what success looks like on both sides
- Work with the enablement team to develop training and certifications then roll them out to the partner portfolio.
- Partner with Solutions Architects and Support to both learn the Alloy product and shepherd questions that arise from our partners both during onboarding and after.
- Act as a trusted expert and quarterback for our partner ecosystem. While this means looping in colleagues as necessary, you will also be trained as an expert in the Alloy platform and industry.
- Ability to collaborate with and influence others (both within and outside your own direct work-group)
- Five or more years of experience in a business development, alliances, or related client facing role at a SaaS company and / or a major accounting firm
- Success in working with FinTech partner ecosystem companies leading partner programs preferred
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams to share client insights, requests, requirements, and future plans
- Expertise related to the management of a client or partner throughout their buyer’s journey
- Ability to develop, record, analyze, and generate recommendations based on data, metrics, and KPIs
- Dedicated ability to assess business value, ensure success and place client happiness above all else
- Excellent interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and presentation) and well organized
- Strong project and client management skills
- Detail oriented and have excellent follow-up skills
- Ability to travel up to 30% and be on-call based on client needs
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?How to Apply
Apply right here. You've found the application!
Alloy is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We’re committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.