- Develop a vision and strategy for each partner you manage by assessing each partner’s strengths and weaknesses, and assist partners in setting and achieving ambitious goals.
- Build deep and trusting long-term partner relationships: Identify partner pain points, as well as opportunities for service growth and revenue generation.
- Become an expert on the Via platform: Leveraging deep product knowledge, innovatively resolve partners’ pain points and identify opportunities for future product development.
- Analyze daily, weekly, and long-term service performance data, providing partners with actionable recommendations to improve their service’s quality, efficiency, and growth.
- Leverage Via’s deep and cross-functional team of experts in service optimization, algorithms, product, pricing, marketing, and rider and driver growth to produce data-rich analyses of each partner’s service and action-oriented recommendations for improvement.
- Negotiate and sign contract renewals and service expansions to increase year-on-year revenue from each partnership.
- You have 6+ years of relevant work experience, including several years’ experience directly advising and persuading, and negotiating with customers at all levels of seniority
- Demonstrated record of building and fostering durable business relationships; you remain calm and collected when facing crisis or criticism, and celebrate customers’ successes with them
- Quantitatively-inclined and data savvy, you may not be a Tableau expert, but you enjoy drawing quick, insightful conclusions from complex data sets, asking critical questions, and synthesizing raw numbers into simple, actionable recommendations
- Enjoy travel, embrace change, and are excited by the dynamic and mobile nature of this position
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree (graduate study a plus) and a record of academic achievement
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
We’re proud to be leading a worldwide transportation revolution and modernizing mobility for all. Through intelligently-designed systems and sophisticated algorithms, we craft localized solutions for each one of our global partners. Ready to join the ride?