Partner Support Analyst at DailyPay, Inc.
At DailyPay, we are helping to reinvent the employee experience, starting with its most basic component — pay. We do this by disrupting archaic and transactional payroll processes and creating innovative ways for employees to access and save their earned income, before payday. Through engaging and enriching relationships with our partners, we have become the leader in providing employees on-demand access to their earned income — across all industries — allowing them to exert greater control over their pay and to improve their financial health.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At DailyPay, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative pay experience and to empower America’s workforce with the ability to truly harness the power of their pay and take control of their financial lives.
We are seeking Partner Support Analysts to join our growing team! You’ll be a member of the External Operations team providing support to DailyPay’s partnerships and will report to the Manager of Partner Support.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.How You Will Make an Impact:
- Liaise with our partners on a range of employee payroll topics (e.g., time keeping, net earnings, data anomalies)
- Capture partner insights to work with our product and engineering team to improve their CX
- Investigate individual employee use cases with an eye for iteration on existing processes
- Be a lead point of contact both internally and externally on issue escalations as needed
- Become a subject matter expert on DailyPay’s service, including potential company specific intricacies
- Train external partnership personnel on product specifics
- Assist with various other operational projects
- Bachelor's Degree and 1-3 years of experience in client service or operations
- Can build strong relationships through effective communication across multiple platforms
- An intuitive problem-solver that works wells under pressure and with all types of personalities
- Is a quick learner
- Can interact and collaborate cross functionally
- Self-starter with ability to prioritize daily tasks
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required
- Previously worked at a rapid growth company
- Have been client facing and a lead point of contact
- Experience with large data manipulation and trend recognition
- Familiarity with ZenDesk
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Light breakfast, snacks, and a daily stipend for lunch
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.