Partnership Ops / Program Manager at mParticle
mParticle is looking for an Operations Manager to join the Strategic Partnerships team to help us build, define and formalize the processes that will help us effectively scale and strengthen our partnership ecosystem. The ideal candidate will have previous experience within an enterprise software partnerships team, with a focus on building and maintaining systems that help drive channel sales (including but not limited to Salesforce, Outreach, leading PRM’s and billing systems).
The Operations Manager, Partnerships is responsible for driving the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of the mParticle Partner Program. This includes designing, implementing, and iterating on systems infrastructure and related business processes to ensure exceptional partner experiences, partner self-sufficiency, and robust internal alignment. The Operations Manager will be key in recommending enhancements to program infrastructure that supports partner-aligned internal functions at mParticle - like Sales, Marketing, Product, Order Management, Billing, Finance, Customer Support, and Customer Success. Additionally, this candidate will be the primary POC for escalated partner topics. In this role, daily collaboration across multiple organizations will be required with a focus on driving scale with an “automate first” mindset. This candidate will support Business Development & Strategic Partnerships leadership by providing the analytical and reporting backbone to effectively manage the performance of existing partnerships as well as new opportunities. The Operations Manager will be responsible for supporting partner management and business review initiatives as needed, especially for most operational or implementational requirements like data reporting, collateral & campaign distribution, day-to-day partner relationship management, etc. The role is based globally and will report to the Senior Manager, Business Development & Strategic Partnerships.
What You'll Do:
- Build the infrastructure and processes to establish, manage, and scale our partner program
- Be the primary liaison with partner-aligned internal teams
- Be the primary liaison with partners for escalated topics
- Plan, launch and oversee scalability projects to operationalize new aspects of the partner program
- Develop partner workflows to ensure data accuracy and reporting of partner program functions
- Manage operational aspects of partner program to ensure consistency and repeatability
- Own partner reporting, dashboards, analytics to measure performance & effectiveness of partner program and corresponding workflows
- Collaborate with Channel leadership and Sales Ops to establish and track KPIs and metrics
- Be the operational SME for partner-related systems while constantly maintaining citable resources
- Work cross functionally to design and implement systems enhancements to support Partner Operations objectives
- Collaborate with BD & Strategic Partnerships leadership and cross functional teams to source new deals and launch new partner initiatives
- Proven understanding of channel operations and sales processes, systems, and tools
- Demonstrated experience distilling data, and producing reporting and dashboards using a variety of business intelligence tools
- Strong analytical, interpersonal written & verbal communication skills
- A high degree of initiative and complex problem-solving skills
- Several years of experience working in a Partnerships, Channel/Partner Operations, Growth Operations, Customer Success, or Sales role for a Technology or Enterprise SaaS company.
Founded in 2013, mParticle is the leading customer data platform that unlocks the full power of data for businesses. The company empowers brands to accelerate their growth strategy to keep pace with their customers by providing the most advanced data platform for web and apps across all devices in the marketplace. A trusted partner among renowned brands such as NBC Universal, Spotify and Airbnb among many others, the mParticle platform has grown to manage over 1 billion mobile users each month, capturing over $5 billion in e-commerce transactions and processes over 250 billion API calls. Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work four years in a row and named to Gartner’s “Cool Vendors in Mobile App Development” list, mParticle has 100+ employees and is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Seattle, Florida, and London.