Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform and range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $93MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, and Polaris Partners, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, Louisiana, Illinois, and North Carolina.
About the team & Opportunity:
The Patient Success team is responsible for coordinating care for patients referred by their physicians or health system, in order to gain access to mental health care. Our goal is to reduce the challenges that patients face in their search for care, and strive to make the process as seamless as possible. Additionally, Patient Success proactively outreaches patients who have under-treated or mismanaged physical and mental health needs, in order to connect them to their physicians for proper mitigation of their symptoms.
**This role is based out of our headquarters in NYC**
- Follow operational workflows and market nuances to provide administrative support including referral review and coordination, data entry, and mailings.
- Learn and become proficient in all tools required for the role, internal or external to Quartet including but not limited to Salesforce and other CRM tools or internal systems.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Meet daily productivity targets and ensure quality of output on administrative tasks. .
- Work closely with direct supervisor, Lead Operation Specialist, to remain up to date on the changing markets depending on patient and customer requests and needs.
- 2+ years experience working as an administrative assistant and Associates Degree
- Efficient in Google slides, sheets, and docs
- Critical thinking skills, organized, thorough, and willingness and comfort with swift tactical changes based on engagement learnings
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Experience with Salesforce
- Passion for improving lives by unifying physical and behavioral healthcare delivery
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 401K, stock option grants, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].