Patient Support Associate at Galileo
Galileo is building the future of healthcare - today. Using innovative mobile technology and human-centered design, we’re looking to improve the quality and affordability of medical care for all—including those with Medicare and Medicaid. Our organization is founded by a successful entrepreneur (One Medical, Epocrates) and led by a top notch team dedicated to bringing hospitality back to healthcare.. We seek curious, talented, team-oriented individuals with a diverse set of backgrounds who ultimately want to make a difference.
What You’ll Do
Reporting to our Patient Support Team Lead, Galileo’s Patient Support Associates are integral to our ability to deliver an amazing patient experience. Patient Support Associates remove all the hassle and headache in healthcare so that patients can focus on their health. You’ll work directly with patients to ensure their needs are anticipated and supported as well as work closely with our team of Clinicians, Social Workers, and Health Advocates. Specifically, you will:
- Navigate the complexities of the healthcare landscape on behalf of our patients—supporting patients with accessing care, managing scheduling, coordinating their medical record, connecting to resources, and ensuring each patient understands their insurance and benefits
- Comfortably operate within multiple systems and embrace the use of technology
- Own your work with diligence, follow through, and timeliness—understanding the impact on the patient experience
- Combine your natural people skills with helpful processes and tools, ensuring each patient is engaged and well-connected to resources
- Go above and beyond to support your teammates and patients- persevering against constraints and coming up with creative ways to make life easier for those around you
Who You Are
A successful Patient Support Associate is an intrinsic people person who easily connects with others, delighting in helping solve problems and creating lovely experiences. You have impeccable communication skills and are an efficient, organized taskmaster never overlooking the details. You understand the importance to both the team and to patients of being reliable, prompt, and trustworthy. You are up for a challenge and are excited about learning and growing within an innovative healthcare company.
Fluent in Spanish
How We Hire
Galileo is committed to hiring the best talent from a range of backgrounds and experiences, - including but not limited to - gender, ethnic, political, economic, religious, sexual orientation, and other personality traits. We believe in a strong culture that fosters teamwork, excellence and sound decision-making -- one that is based on mutual respect and trust. We appreciate candidates who are open and honest about what they’re looking for so we can ensure it’s a fit on both sides.