People Operations Coordinator at Simon Data
Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We're a data-first marketing platform startup, and we approach our work seriously; we tackle problems in a scrappy and disruptive fashion, yet we build for scale to support our clients at big data volume.
We are the first and only enterprise customer data platform with a fully-integrated marketing cloud. Moving beyond the limitations of both categories, Simon’s platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale big data and machine learning to power customer communications in any channel. Simon’s unique approach allows brands to develop incredible personalization capabilities without needing to build and maintain massive bespoke data infrastructure.
Our culture is rooted in organizational transparency, empowering individuals, and an attitude of getting things done. If you want to be a valuable contributor on a team that champions these core values, we would love to hear from you.The role
As Simon’s People Operations Coordinator, you will play a vital role across the organization, with a focus on both our Talent Acquisition and HR functions. Successful candidates will have a strong service mentality, superior communication skills, positive attitude, be process driven, and have a keen attention to detail. As a People Operations Coordinator, you will report to the Director of People Operations and will assist the HR Manager and the Recruiter to provide a people-first approach to supporting employees and candidates in all of their needs. This is a great opportunity to learn the various aspects of People Operations and jumpstart your career.What you’ll do
- Manage, balance and coordinate a high volume of interview requests while staying organized and scheduling in a timely manner
- Review and revise interview plans
- Maintain job postings internally and externally
- Liaise with People Operations team on various initiatives such as onboarding, offboarding and performance management
- Complete HR compliance tasks such as I-9s, FMLA letters, promotion confirmation, etc
- Maintain people data in our various internal tools
- Respond to employment verification requests and other employment inquiries
- Provide basic reporting to HR Director and various stakeholders
- Assist in drafting and executing new policies
- Assist with recruiting marketing, career fairs and branding collateral
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with heavy calendaring - proficiency with an ATS system (Greenhouse experience is a plus)
- Experience in Goodtime.io is a plus, but not required
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and time management skills
- Ability to critically think through problems and finding optimal solutions
- Ability to execute multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.