Performance Analyst, Last Mile Fulfillment
The Performance Analyst role is a key part of the Last Mile Fulfillment team here at Peloton. The role will encompass interfacing with our various 3rd Party Logistics providers to ensure all our members have a seamless white glove delivery experience from start to finish. Expectations are that the candidate will be a key part of front-line support for our member experience team and help in escalation resolution whenever applicable. Key parts of the position will be delivery issue diagnosis and resolution, analysis and compilation of customer service results as well as driving continuous improvement across our various service providers. Candidate will be an integral part of achieving the Last Mile Fulfillment team’s goal of perfect customer satisfaction through “Proper Peloton Delivery”.
- Become a “subject matter expert” on both assembly and troubleshooting for all finished goods (Bike, Tread etc.)
- Assume front line support lead to our Member Experience team on escalations and other troubleshooting issues
- Improve cross-functional communication with our 3PLs to support our continued business growth
- Identify gaps & opportunities for improving our overall last-mile delivery process
- Work closely with the Logistics team to ensure all stock transfers are received and processed within SLAs
- Support in data analysis on service provider performance and adherence to performance improvement plans
- Assist in ensuring all transactions or last-mile transportation updates are processed successfully in our ERP
- 2+ years experience in managing a 3PL or working at a 3PL
- E-commerce or white glove delivery experience preferred
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with emphasis always on superior customer satisfaction
- Strong, verbal communication & cross functional coordination skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities while meeting deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail and extremely well organized
- Previous start-up experience is a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge required
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global technology company reinventing fitness by bringing the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. With more than 10,000 live and on-demand classes, taught by a roster of elite instructors, Peloton delivers real-time motivation and curated playlists from the world's best artists. Peloton is changing the way people get fit through a comprehensive and socially-connected experience that makes every workout both efficient and addictive. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide a full slate of fitness offerings, anytime, anywhere.
Headquartered in New York City, Peloton was named the fastest growing company in the city by Crain’s and is consistently named among the most innovative companies by Fast Company. Peloton’s investors include True Ventures, TCV, Fidelity Investments, Wellington Management, JP Morgan Private Bank, NBC Universal, and Kleiner Perkins. Learn more at onepeloton.com.