Orchard is radically simplifying the way people buy and sell their homes. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Orchard has reimagined the end-to-end experience of buying and selling, from innovative home search tools to find the perfect home to the ability to buy a new home before selling your current one. Orchard customers manage the entire experience through a personalized online dashboard, while also getting the support of best-in-class Orchard real estate agents.
Headquartered in New York City and with offices throughout Texas, Colorado, Georgia, North Carolina, and Virginia, Orchard has over 500 employees and growing. We've recently raised $100 million in Series D funding at a valuation over $1 billion and have financing from top-tier investors including Revolution, Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose. Our investors have also backed the likes of Pinterest, AirBnb, Shopify and Sweetgreen. Orchard is proud to be recognized as part of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
About the Role
The Platform Administrator role will be responsible for enabling our title, escrow, and closing operations teams to efficiently and effectively process real estate closings using the Qualia software platform. This role will directly manage the ongoing design, implementation, and maintenance of Qualia as the core platform used by these teams to meet the demands of a dynamic and rapidly scaling business. You will play a key role in helping Orchard bring the home buying, selling, and closing experience into the modern era. We’re looking for someone with experience in complex fast paced environments who’s ready to roll up their sleeves and make an immediate impact.
This role will report to Josh Shih Manager, Business Operations.
What You’ll Do Here
- Use your operational and technical knowledge to help a fast-growing company build and scale Qualia as their real estate closing software platform
- Administer and support the Qualia platform (workflows and tasking, order templates, email and document templates, user setups, roles and permissions, reports)
- Be the first point of contact for internal users on issues and change requests, providing technical guidance and support
- Identify new software features and opportunities to drive automation and operational efficiency for internal users
- Collaborate with stakeholders to scope and execute improvements, workflow enhancements, and integrations to address their evolving needs
- Define, track, and report KPIs that drive decision-making and measure success
- Document and communicate all the incredible system improvements you have implemented
We’d Love to Hear From You if You Have:
- 1+ years experience as a Qualia user
- Hands on experience as an administrator for Qualia, Resware, SelectPro (or similar title production software), or CRM / workflow management software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with outstanding attention to detail and comfort prioritizing and problem-solving in a rapidly changing, fast-moving environment
- Demonstrated experience in cross-team collaboration: working effectively with operational teams as well as technical engineering teams and senior leadership
- Strong analytical and systems-thinking skills
- Start-up experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
We're proud to be recognized by Glassdoor, Inc. Magazine, Fast Company and Forbes on their lists of best places to work. We also have a 4.8 Glassdoor rating! Orchard is building the first one-stop-shop in real estate and we’re bringing together the most innovative professionals across real estate, business, marketing, technology and design. We also have some pretty great perks:
- Equity participation
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 18 weeks of paid family leave
- Employee discount on Orchard’s services
We're continuing to work from home until it's safe for all employees to return to the office. Our offices are open for our team members who would like to come in on a voluntary basis and for team members who work in essential in-office roles. As part of our commitment to health and safety, all employees currently working in our office spaces are required to show proof of vaccination. We anticipate making an official return to the office on a hybrid basis in January of 2022 and are excited to see one another in person. Until then, your interviews will all happen virtually. If there is anything we can do to make your process easier, don't hesitate to let us know!
Orchard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.