Crossix is a health-focused technology company dedicated to advancing healthcare marketing with analytics and innovative planning, targeting, measurement, and optimization solutions. Positioned at the center of big data, innovative technology, and multichannel media, Crossix, a Veeva Company, provides our clients with insights to help make strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. Crossix knows that our employees are integral to our success, which is why we have created an inclusive culture where everyone can thrive. Crossix is headquartered in midtown Manhattan with opportunities to work in our NYC office and other locations around the country. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in opportunities for professional development and career growth, and provide other amenities like a beautiful rooftop, team bonding activities, etc.
Veeva is dedicated to building the careers of new university graduates. Generation Veeva is a global organization that offers multiple development programs and career paths. Each path is designed to develop you professionally in a supportive environment. Workshops, mentors, career path planning and on the job learning are all things you can look forward to as you grow your career at Veeva.
Join us as a Platform Production Analyst as part of our Analytics Development Program. This program is specifically designed to build the next generation of Veeva and Crossix and support recent graduates in successfully launching their careers.
Platform Production Analysts (PPA) on Product Management team are the backbone of production and development of Crossix’s beachhead product DIFA™, the leading platform for measuring and optimizing digital and TV healthcare marketing effectiveness. POAs manage the day to day production of DIFA deliverables as well as use their engineering mindset to help the team find solutions to make DIFA more scalable and automated.
We know diversity is essential to a high-performing team. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva does not provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT or TN status) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Produce and manage the production for Crossix DIFA™, the leading platform for measuring and optimizing healthcare marketing
- Tune and master the production process
- Use knowledge of Crossix analytics processes to monitor and troubleshoot execution, analyzing root causes, and data anomalies
- Build expertise in analytics related to digital marketing initiatives and become the go-to person for data and methodology-related questions
- Identify, plan, and test new processes to improve scale and automation of DIFA production
- Define process specifications to partner with development teams to find solutions and develop new features that will drive automation and scale
- Execute project requirements, using python, SQL, logic-based proprietary language and other analytics and data visualization tools
- Research and develop new innovative product features and advanced analytics to enhance DIFA
- Work with senior team members on rollout plan and execute on the release of new product features to clients
What You've Done
- Bachelors degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Don’t have a university degree? That’s OK if you have the equivalent skills gained through work experience or disciplined self-study
- Quantitative interest, demonstrated through coursework or professional experience
- Engineering mindset
- Interest in the power of “Big Data”
- “Can-do” attitude and approach
- Entrepreneurial self-starter and team player
- Outstanding problem solving skills driven by innate curiosity and desire for accuracy Python, SQL and database experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exposure to marketing and/or healthcare a plus
If this role and our exciting company culture seem appealing to you, please apply! We want to continue to grow our diverse team of hardworking and humble people who are passionate about their work. We hope that’s you!