Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
Unqork's Platform Support Engineers use their exceptional problem solving and strong interpersonal communication skills to work with customers and to help resolve their complex Unqork problems.
Our engineers combine their Unqork expertise with passion, initiative, teamwork and a great sense of humor to achieve exceptional results for our customers.
Why Unqork is a fantastic place to work and build your career:
- Be a part of the company thats reinventing the financial services industry, focused on innovation and speed
- Enjoy a fun, inspiring culture
- Learn, contribute, and make an impact on the product
What we’re looking for:
- Advanced knowledge in Linux monitoring, troubleshooting, and administration.
- Experience with programming/scripting languages such as Python, PHP, or Bash.
- Experience with performance testing, performance analytics
- Docker, serverless computing experience
- MongoDB experience preferred, fluent in multiple DBMSes
- Technology startup experience (bonus points)
Cool things you’ll do:
- Assist in growing our Application Performance Monitoring capabilities
- Serve as support for complex platform bugs and other technical issues
- Increase visibility into the health and durability of the Unqork platform
- Support and improve our flexible, world-class integration capabilities
- Maintain existing services and tools, augmenting and replacing as required
Who you are:
- You are resourceful, open-minded and enjoy solving complicated problems
- You pay attention to the details, but can just as easily distill the concepts into the bigger picture
- You have experience designing and executing your vision to completion
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, are diligent and self-motivated
- You have an eagerness to learn and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Previous work experience with JIRA and Zendesk
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.