The OCM is responsible for taking everyone along for the Journey! The journey of fast paced technical change that is! In the role of OCM Manager you will establish a house of change, practices, guidelines, tools and metrics to ensure that awareness, engagement, adoption and proficiency are achieved with each change that occurs. An expansive role that works closely with the PLM director, PLM Technology Manager and the PLM BI Manager, and ensures the business is using the tools as designed, tools are improved as needed, and materials and information is always there to bring talent along for the fast moving changes. This role leads the process, change, communications, and training for the PLM systems and users.
The ideal candidate will be able to converse in technical language and possess knowledge of software as a service, systems integration, application development, IT operations and services. Familiarity with technologies such as Windchill, LucidCharts, Jira, Solidworks, and Google Docs as well as how the data elements work with other tools leveraged across the Enterprise will be helpful. In addition, understanding of NPI, Product Development, and Master Data concepts will be put to good use.
You have used technology to charter effective change management operations. You are both a diplomat and an advocate, and will be trusted to represent these teams to stakeholders and partners, internal and external. It will be your responsibility to be relentless in getting things done with a positive attitude. As the Configuration Manager, the right candidate will feel comfortable wearing multiple hats in a fast paced and high growth environment.
- Lead the process, change, communications, and training for the PLM systems and users.
- Works closely with the PLM director, PLM Technology Manager and the PLM BI Manager.
- Oversee and support the work that ensures the business is using the tools as designed, tools are improved as needed, and materials and information is always there to bring talent along for the fast moving changes.
- Tracks the VIN diagrams of work in flights, key product deliverable and black out dates
- Develops Training Plans and staffs/expands consulting as needed to develop and execute.
- Works with any PLM vendors to support the OCM efforts of pending changes.
- Maintains a planning roadmap of changes and measures the delta dip communicating to teams when excessive KPIs are a concern.
- Establish an OCM model and standard including certification requirements for the operations and any future team members.
- Maintain project documentation in Smartsheet, Confluence, Google Docs.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Been responsible for OCM practices in the past specific to the following: PLM, Engineering Tools and/or ERP tools.
- Ability to translate & summarize data dashboards & results into simplified updates & deliverables for non-technical stakeholders
- Prior experience in OCM roles including at least one leadership.
- Strong understanding of OCM principles.
- Excellent presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- Energetic team player with excellent written communications, verbal communications, and conceptual skills
- Strong interpersonal communication, problem solving, negotiation, and organizational skills
- Self-starter / self-motivated, capable of staying on track and pursuing solutions without supervision
- 5+ years of knowledge management experience.
- Established in developing effective relationships with cross functional stakeholders, senior leadership, and scrum teams across the organization
- Has a flexible approach to change, is able to work effectively in a variety of situations, constantly seeks improvements and is forward looking
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.