The PLM Trainer supports the PLM Organization responsible for Connected Fitness Units at Peloton. In this role you will lead the content management, development and delivery of training content for onboarding new team members, existing team members, system enhancement changes and new deployments to our PLM and ERP tools. This role also takes ownership for proposing and developing creative approaches to effective training with the global user base while ensuring current tools and Peloton Academy solutions are leveraged with best practices. You will leverage OCM standards, social styles and an awareness of the technology global footprint to ensure content, approach and outcomes are measured and meeting expectations.
The ideal candidate will be able to converse in technical language and possess knowledge of software as a service, systems integration, application development, IT operations and services. Familiarity with technologies such as Windchill, LucidCharts, Jira, Solidworks, and Google Docs as well as how the data elements work with other tools leveraged across the Enterprise will be helpful. In addition, understanding of CMMI, Product Development, and Master Data concepts will be put to good use.
You have used technology to charter effective change management operations. You are both a diplomat and an advocate, and will be trusted to represent these teams to stakeholders and partners, internal and external. It will be your responsibility to be relentless in getting things done with a positive attitude. As the PLM Trainer, the right candidate will feel comfortable wearing multiple hats in a fast paced and high growth environment.
- Identifies training needs, priorities and defines the training commitments calendar.
- Develops and delivers classroom-based and online (i.e zoom) training sessions for US and International team members.
- Creates curriculum and completes training related tasks that meet strategic business objectives in driving quality, user satisfaction and effectiveness.
- Determines training quality metrics and KPIs and ensures development and delivery are tracking, reporting and continuously improving based on this.
- Aligns with Peloton standard tools first and proposes enhancements and modifications to increase quality and training engagement.
- Works with the design, process and end user SME’s to validate content development.
- Maintain training documentation in Smartsheet, Confluence, and/or Google Docs .in a consistent and managed way.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Past experience developing and delivering multimedia content on a global scale.
- Excellent presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- Energetic team player with excellent written communications, verbal communications, and conceptual skills
- Strong interpersonal communication, problem solving, negotiation, and organizational skills
- Self-starter / self-motivated, capable of staying on track and pursuing solutions without supervision
- 6+ years of training experience (preferable PLM or ERP specifically)
- Established in developing effective relationships with cross functional stakeholders, senior leadership, and scrum teams across the organization
- Has a flexible approach to change, is able to work effectively in a variety of situations, constantly seeks improvements and is forward looking
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.