Yieldstreet is looking for a thoughtful, smart, and driven individual to support the packaging of the growing financial products suite we offer. You will be driving the portfolio construction process as Yieldstreet expands the set of financial products (both in alts and non-alts space) we offer.
You have experience in modeling, packaging and marketing portfolio construction strategies, either internally or ideally directly to investors and want to join a startup disrupting the alternative investment and wealth management space? This is for you.
In this highly visible role you will work cross-functionally with leadership, investments, marketing and product teams to execute on your mandate.
Position will be a 6 month contract with potential to hire full time. Please note this role is not eligible for benefits through contract duration.
What You'll Do:
- Build and own the development of a portfolio construction models for alternative assets Integrate new and upcoming alternative products into portfolio models
- Design portfolio solutions aligned with various client segments, in the context of investor preferences, based on quantitative research and modern portfolio theory
- Model solutions within the relevant regulatory requirements and fiduciary guidelines
- Design new frameworks that help investors understand portfolio diversification, in the context of Yieldstreet products and their overall portfolio
- Research and develop assumptions for alternative asset classes in partnership with credit heads and the product org. Develop multi-asset investment strategies and identify external partnerships to facilitate execution.
- Help drive the alternative portfolio construction thought leadership agenda through research, writing, presentations and other retail investor facing content
- Develop and deliver investment related content for Yieldstreet investors
What You'll Need
- Strong academic credentials; undergraduate degree is required, MBA and/or other advanced degree is helpful
- Strong quantitative knowledge and aptitude for continued learning and practically applying portfolio construction and optimization approaches
- High level of self-motivation; ability to work independently with modest supervision
- Strong organizational skills: ability to prioritize and collaborate vertically/horizontally in a fast-paced environment
- Results driven with a high level of attention to detail4-6+ years of relevant work experience in asset or investment management
- Advanced Excel skills
- A desire to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong financial modeling skills and the ability to work with large amounts of performance and risk data
Yieldstreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. Yieldstreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine, Legal, Art & Private Business Credit. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
We offer an attractive market compensation and benefits package including a stock option plan, health, dental & vision benefits, life insurance, unlimited paid vacation, sabbatical and paid holidays and that's before you even step in the office!
This is an opportunity to work with a group of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages. Our team is composed of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $2B, and we continue to stay social during the pandemic with virtual social hours, exercise classes, meditation sessions, recipe sharing and so much more!
Yieldstreet is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.