Truveris is a leading digital health company focused on delivering truth and clarity in pharmacy. Truveris’ proprietary technology, coupled with deep pharmacy expertise, helps to build a more efficient market that maximizes choice, accessibility and prescription drug affordability. Our solutions provide the insight and knowledge to help people lead healthier and more productive lives. For more information on our solutions, visit www.truveris.com.
This position is not eligible to be performed remotely from Colorado.
Truveris is looking for a Portfolio Vice President to join the Client Solutions team. In this role, you will support the SVP of Client Solutions, to drive business strategies and lead a client solutions team that is responsible for client retention, growth and satisfaction. To accomplish this, you’ll work collaboratively across the organization and closely with the Client Success, Sales, Finance, Marketing and Strategy teams to create growth strategies that impact the end-to-end client experience.
- Manage and lead a team of Account Executives, Account Manager and Account Coordinators who support shared portfolio of partners and clients
- Create a collaborative, relationship based and growth driven culture among team and with partners across the company
- Own retention and growth performance for portfolio, achieving or exceeding performance metrics (retention, upsell and satisfaction) each year
- Partner closely with sales team to create mutually beneficial partner strategies, support net new business objectives for shared partners. Success with current portfolio should create significant opportunities for new business team
- Responsible for client satisfaction tied to delivery and value which is critical to growth potential for segment.
- Responsible for employee satisfaction and team engagement/culture.
- Coach and manager for account team members within portfolio
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience with a demonstrated track record in growth roles (sales, client management, business development)
- Successful track record operating in a company with similar scale of revenue growth.
- Experience working with a varied and complex product line with multiple offerings.
- Experience partnering with and leading cross-functional teams
- Ability to perform high-level financial and administrative analysis
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong oral and written communications skills
- Undergraduate degree required, preferably in Economics or Business. MBA a plus.
- Sharp business judgement and the ability to see past the noise
- Strong communication skills, attentive listener, and compelling explainer: ability to articulate and sell a vision.
- Strong execution skills and the ability to drive action and accountability.
- Mindset and attitude of relentless, continuous improvement.
- High energy and action-oriented. A history of getting things done in complex environments. Someone who can influence others and drive growth.
- Have the energy level and results-orientation required to succeed in a high growth company.
Truveris provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please review our CCPA/CPRA policies here.
Read Full Job Description