Premium Support Engineer
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
Collibra has expanded its Customer Support Offerings by adding Premium Customer Support, in order to serve the demands of our top tier customer base. As a Premium Support Engineer at Collibra, you’ll be the primary technical contact for named accounts that subscribe to Premium Customer Support. You’ll be responsible for delivering timely responses/resolutions to support tickets and performing Technical Account Management tasks to provide a world class support experience to our customers.
A day in the life of a Premium Support Engineer:
- Timely Response and Resolution of Support Tickets
- Own Support Tickets for assigned Customer Accounts and utilize your expertise, problem solving skills and customer-centric mindset to work towards timely resolution as per Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Demonstrate Customer Centric Behaviors (empathy, proactivity, accountability, agility) throughout the support cycle.
- Proactive/precise communication and expectation setting with customers until closure of the Support Tickets.
- Collaborate with Product Management/Engineering organization when technical escalation is required.
- Record all communication and actions in Zendesk.
- Perform Certain Technical Account Management Tasks
- Act as the primary technical contact for named accounts that subscribe to Premium Customer Support.
- Ensure an intimate understanding of Customer’s Technical Environment.
- Oversight on Customer’s overall technical needs and facilitate technical questions through Coaching Services, ensuring customers receive best practice-based guidance towards enhancing self-sufficiency.
- Collaborate with Customer Advisory Managers for assigned accounts and attend regularly scheduled customer cadences to provide a holistic view of open and resolved support tickets and set expectations accordingly.
- Act as the technical escalation for high severity incidents, work closely with customers ensuring high level of communication through to resolution.
Why we need you:
- You have a customer-centric mindset
- 5-7 years in a customer facing role, ideally in a SaaS environment
- Experience in Technical Account Management and Software Application Support
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technologies or Computer Science
- Experience troubleshooting web-based applications
- Must have: Database knowledge, MySQL, and PostgreSQL
- Experience with Java and REST API is a plus
- Working knowledge of SSL, SSO, and LDAP is a plus
- Experience with providing white glove service during incident management
- Analytical and methodical problem solver
- You can manage competing priorities/Time Management
- Experience working closely with software developers
- Ability to shift hours to cover international customers
Why you want us:
- A friendly, rapidly growing environment where your input is valued, and growth is fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally
- Flexible hours - quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?
- A brand new state of the art laptop
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package
Collibra is not currently accepting unsolicited assistance or resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms or agencies to Collibra or its employees, agents, directors or representatives in any form or method without a valid written agreement covering this position will be deemed the sole property of Collibra. No fee shall be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Collibra as a result of the referral or through other means.