Process Manager at Gemini
Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini is a crypto exchange and custodian that allows customers to buy, sell, store, and earn more than 30 cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ether, litecoin, and Zcash. Gemini is a New York trust company that is subject to the capital reserve requirements, cybersecurity requirements, and banking compliance standards set forth by the New York State Department of Financial Services and the New York Banking Law. Gemini was founded in 2014 by twin brothers Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss to empower the individual through crypto.
Crypto is about giving you greater choice, independence, and opportunity. We are here to help you on your journey. We build crypto products that are simple, elegant, and secure. Whether you are an individual or an institution, we want to help you buy, sell, and store your bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Crypto is not just a technology, it's a movement.
The Department: Credit Card Operations
Credit Card Operations is a critical team that plays a vital role in ensuring the operations strategy and performance delivers a superior experience while also hitting loss mitigation goals. The team manages customer support, collections and back office operations.
At Gemini, our Associates work alongside the brightest minds in a fast-paced and evolving industry. They develop excellent service standards and work with our external vendors to meet those standards.We are looking for an intelligent, self-motivated, personable hands-on individual who is hungry and eager to learn. The ideal candidate is a highly organized detail-oriented, self-starter with the desire to make an immediate impact and the ability to work through the unexpected. You will be part of building and running the Gemini Credit Card Operations (Customer Service, Collections, Back office) and have the chance to make a significant impact on scaling of operations in support of the Gemini Credit Card. This position starts remote and can be located in either Richmond Va or New York City
- Day to day POC for vendor operations (Customer Support, Disputes and Collections)
- Manage weekly/ monthly calls and performance review with key vendors
- Monitor vendor performance
- Assist in generation and review of monthly reporting
- Identify improvement opportunities in the operations/the customer experience and plan and execute activities to pursue these opportunities
- Serve as an escalation point for vendor and customer issues
- Assist the Head of Operations with customer support strategy and implementation
- Develop/maintain procedures and process documentation
- Bachelor's degree required OR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree. (10 Years total experience in lieu of degree)
- 5+ years of experience
- Financial service experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work in fast paced changing environments
- Attention to detail
- Experience in successfully applying quality management, process improvement, and problem-solving tools and methodologies.
- Credit Card operations experience
- Customer service or collections experience
- Six sigma experience
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive Compensation and Profit-Sharing Equity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Retirement Plan Matching
- Generous Parental leave
- Comprehensive health plans
- Training and professional development
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.