Process Optimization Manager, Experiments at Noom
Noom is a leading global digital health company focused on helping people live healthier lives through behavior change. We’re a mission-driven, high-growth organization that’s powered by science, technology, and world-class talent.
We're looking for a talented Project Management trainer to design and implement a curriculum of industry best practices for the coaching team’s project leadership team. In doing so, you will enhance the skill sets of our Coach Project division and enable continued progress across the 3,000+ member coaching department. You will use your skills in process improvement, project management training, organizational design and your knack for out-of-the-box thinking to create innovative curricula that keep us operationally excellent and ever-improving. You’ll work with project managers across the coach operations team, gaining an understanding of their goals, the processes and tools by which they achieve those goals, and providing training on techniques to optimize themselves and their ‘machines.’
What you’ll be doing:
- Optimize our current project management systems
- Enhance project management skills across the growing team of leaders
- Contribute to long term strategy blueprints to level-up members of Noom’s coach project teams
- Support project leads in team cohesion, leadership principles and team accountability
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience; process management, project management, operational design, and/or organizational change management
- You think outside the box and don’t get bogged down by the minutiae
- You love teaching others, no matter their level of pre-existing knowledge or skill
- Juggling multiple projects at once is no big deal for you
- You’re not afraid of failure! You will willingly abandon unsuccessful systems, drawing important learnings and baking them into v2s
- You enjoy leading strategic projects and process improvements, with emphasis on cross-functional collaboration, innovation, and efficiencies
What Makes This Job Amazing
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities
- You’ll become part of our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit team
- This is a full-time position that offers competitive compensation. We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.
More About Noom
At Noom, we believe that the individual is the greatest force for good, not just in their health but in unlocking their fullest potential. We apply the same principles inside Noom. Across our dynamic organization, we empower our teams to execute on big ideas and we start and end each day with responsibility to make the world a healthier place. Fortune, Inc., Glassdoor, and Crain’s have all named Noom a Best Place to Work including being named on Fortune’s lists for Best Workplaces in New York, Best Workplaces in Technology, Best Workplaces for Women, and Best Workplaces for Millennials.