Paxos was founded in 2012 as the first institutional and regulated crypto-exchange, our founding team quickly realized there was an opportunity to establish ourselves as the trusted leader in digital assets. By creating regulated digital assets like our USD-backed stablecoin PAX, we’re giving customers the chance to process their financial transactions in safer, faster and more cost-effective ways. We’re also building solutions for some of the world’s best-known financial institutions to settle day-to-day transactions faster, cheaper and with the most modern technology. We believe the global financial system has relied too long on closed infrastructure and outdated technologies - it's time for a change.
We are looking for a Product Operations Associate to join our rapidly growing FinTech company. The Product Operations Associate help support firm-wide business operations and strategic infrastructure development and support for Paxos globally. The role will be a unique blend of both developing and delivering best in class business operations including asset settlement, reconciliation, analytical reporting and customer interaction. In addition, this person will have a hand in several special projects and strategic initiatives across the various products and stakeholders within Paxos, including crypto assets, securities and precious metals.
- You will build a nimble infrastructure where we can support an expanding innovative product base. Additionally, we’re seeking someone who can execute all workflows for speed and accurate delivery while participating in strategic reengineering, audit, risk, and new business initiatives.
- You will actively engage with users and provide scaled support to resolve their issues, identify user trends, and work with cross-functional partners to resolve issues using technology and automation.
- You will actively partner cross-functionally with stakeholders of the engineering, and other cross functional partners to build scale and promote risk mitigation policy.
- You will drive delivery of operational milestones and strategic initiatives set by Operations Management at the company-wide level by ensuring rigor through best-in-class project management practices and by applying critical thinking to each business decision
- You will manage business operations to ensure fiat currency and crypto assets are deposited, custodied, and withdrawn seamlessly, and issues are detected and resolved promptly. This includes some after hours work, weekend work, and office visits.
- You have 1-4 years of experience
- You have strong Excel skills and ability to recognize and analyze trends in data is a plus
- You have strong attention to detail and passion for solving problems
- You have the ability to thrive in ambiguity with organization and asking the right questions
- You have the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- You have comfort working in a tech-driven environment with the ability to coordinate across several stakeholder groups (Engineering, Operations, Compliance, Marketing, People, Strategic Initiatives-Office of the CEO)
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have strong project management orientation with the ability to communicate issues/concerns before they become fires and facilitate the right stakeholders in a discussion to solve for them
Other than these qualifications, we're hoping to bring someone on board who loves what they do and can't wait to join an amazing team.
Paxos is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical and mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Who we are: We are a diverse group of individuals with backgrounds and experience in banking, startups, tech giants, and big-five consulting firms. We currently have about 110 employees across offices in New York, London and Singapore and have big plans for our growth. We’re looking for collaborative, creative, hard-working and intellectually curious people to help us make our vision a reality.
Why we matter: Paxos is the only technology company building financial services solutions that both customers and regulators can trust. We’re committed to pushing the boundaries of technology while also working with important stakeholder groups so we can build a financial system that is open and accessible to anyone around the world.
Who are our customers: Our customers run the gamut from individuals seeking access to digital assets and those who don’t want to be tied to a physical banking system, to large institutions seeking to improve their settlement infrastructure. Some of our clients today include big names like Credit Suisse, Societe Generale, Macquarie, INTL FCStone and Virtu.
How we work: Paxos is driven by our four values. We believe that every Paxos employee is an owner, and employees consistently search for the truth in their work. We also believe in real-time candor and a shared commitment to excellence. These values are ingrained in everything we do and influence how we communicate and collaborate as an organization.
Why we are a great place to work: Paxos has been consistently named a Best Place to Work by BuiltIn. We offer all of the usual startup stuff like healthy snacks, coffee, and ping pong but we also offer generous healthcare coverage, PTO, and family leave. (We want employees to care for themselves both in and out of office.) In addition to the benefits and perks, Paxos offers employees the chance to have a real and measurable impact on a growing business: what you do today directly influences the Company goals. As a result, we enable every employee to substantially grow their careers.
Learn more about us:
- The Paxos Blog
- Paxos Raises $142MM Series C
- The Future of Paypal and Paxos Partnership
- Unchained Podcast: Paxos’s Partnership With PayPal
- Paxos in 2020: A Year in Review
- Most Influential in 2020 CEO Feature
- Paxos Founder on CNBC’s Mad Money