We're looking for a Product Solutions Associate to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Here's what you need to know about the role, our team and why Flatiron Health is the right next step in your career.
What You'll Do
In this role, you'll work with the Customer Support Team to be the first point of contact for our customers and have a passion to deliver a fantastic end-to-end experience. This position primarily focuses on products and services for OncoEMR, our web-based, oncology-specific electronic medical record (EMR) system used by over 1,700 oncology clinicians every day to diagnose, treat and manage patients battling cancer. You'll primarily provide phone and email support to our customers by fielding inbound phone calls and tickets from clients and documenting their questions and concerns. You will be responsible for troubleshooting issues through to resolution and working collaboratively with internal teams as needed. In addition, you'll also:
- Establish rapport with customers and ensure that their questions and concerns are clearly documented
- Properly manage and document all work performed as part of ticket queue management
- Ensure timely case follow-up with all clients
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Quickly diagnose issues and ensure they are transferred to the appropriate team for follow up
- Develop and execute short-term solutions to resolve complex client issues
- Occasional travel (1-4 times a year)
We’re seeking great verbal and written communicators who are excited to dramatically impact the provider experience, and to grow within the Customer Support organization and beyond at Flatiron.
Candidates will work one of the following 8 hour shifts (includes a 1 hour break)
- 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM EST
- 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM EST
- 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST
Who You Are
You're a solutions-oriented thinker and excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle challenging problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- Candidates have strong customer service experience (preferably in software/EMR support, or similar field)
- 1+ years of healthcare experience is a plus
- Proven ability to build rapport and trust with complex clients
- Capable of working individually and as part of a team to solve technical problems
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, superior time management
- Excellent and error-free written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s degree, or commensurate military/work experience
- Oncology/hematology experience
- Experience using Salesforce, TalkDesk, or Atlassian products
- Fluent in Spanish
If this sounds like you, we would love you to join our team at Flatiron.
Why You Should Join Our Team
A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, technologists and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
You'll also find a culture of continuous learning, broad and inclusive employee support offerings, and a commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work and everywhere in between. We offer:
- Flatiron University training curriculum which includes presentation skills, meeting mastery, coding languages, and more
- Career coaching opportunities
- Hackathons for all employees (not just our engineers!)
- Professional development benefit for attending conferences, industry events and external courses
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible time off
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks for either parent)
- Back-up child care
- Flatiron-sponsored fitness classes
Flatiron Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.