Product Specialist at Audicus
The Product Specialist position is a mix of customer support, operations, logistics and user experience functions, all of which are vital to the success of Audicus. This opportunity is perfect for an energetic, self-starter who wants to join a fast-growing startup and become an instrumental part of the company. Audicus strives to help those with hearing loss lead more connected and empowered lives and as a product specialist, you’ll have the opportunity to make a positive impact on a daily basis. This role owns the post-sale journey of our customers and focuses on developing relationships, providing support and problem solving issues. You will work side-by-side with our operations, sales, business development and marketing teams to ensure we are providing each customer with a best in class hearing health experience.
We'll show you the ropes, but will ultimately need someone who genuinely enjoys interacting with people and who can help build our brand through exceptional customer experience. We are looking for a rock star who can take ownership of his or her responsibilities and become a key element of our team.
Manage a portfolio of new and existing Audicus users and be there to provide guidance and support throughout each stage of their hearing journey
Deliver above-and-beyond customer experience through phone, email, and online chat
Provide key insights to operations, sales, and marketing teams to help identify issues, inform decisions, create learnings and drive change
Become an expert on our product as well as other new and emerging technologies in the hearing aid space and digital health sphere
Be adaptable and ready to wear many different hats (after all, we are a startup)
WHO YOU ARE
- Energetic, easy going, hard working, and sincere
- Empathetic and customer-centric - you are passionate about helping others and truly excited about the chance to make a positive impact
- Fast learner - you retain information quickly and are eager to tackle new challenges every day
- Collaborative - you are a team player who loves helping others around you do their best work
- Highly organized and responsible - you takes ownership of tasks and are a master multi-tasker, but you also know when to ask for help if needed
- Growth mindset - naturally curious with a strong desire to learn
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.