The support team at Bluecore is committed to delivering quality products and services by holding each other accountable and always being open and honest. We use curiosity and creativity to drive ourselves and our customers towards higher levels of success while fostering a fun and collaborative environment.
We are looking for a passionate, creative, and highly competent Product Support Engineer. Your job is to make the lives of our customers (both external and internal) as easy as they can be when it comes to getting more out of our product. This is an integral role at Bluecore as you will help work through any challenges our customers have with our product and ultimately make them want to shout from the rooftops about how much they love Bluecore. We are a rapidly growing company with an “all hands on deck” and “roll up your sleeves” work ethic.
The ideal candidate is a customer-centric out of the box thinker who loves solving challenges for our customers and is resourceful & tenacious.
- Manage support tickets via email (questions, problems) directly from our customers and internal teams
- Take ownership of customer issues through to resolution - including technical troubleshooting (using HTML, CSS and SQL) and escalating bugs to Engineering, keeping the customer informed throughout the process
- Develop and maintain product expertise, including best practices to provide value to customers
- Be an advocate for our customers and proactive in finding solutions to any issues that may arise in collaboration with our Engineering, Product, and Customer Success teams
- Analyze data from customer tickets and make recommendations to the Product team on possible improvements to reduce the demand for ongoing support
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of the team by sharing ideas on how to continuously improve our team processes and customer experience
- Contribute to our internal documentation as a resource to help resolve issues more effectively
- Work in a fast-paced environment while delivering world class results for our customers and internal stakeholders
- Current or past professional experience in a client-facing role, working and communicating directly with customers
- Strong technical skills required (preferably HTML, CSS, and SQL) and the ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- Articulate and empathetic communicator, proficient in both verbal and written communication, and skilled at crafting clear and concise messages on technical topics to customers
- Thorough problem-solver, you find simple solutions to complex problems
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and manage yourself to get things done in a remote environment
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-growing, rapidly-changing environment
- Bonus if you’ve worked in a tech/SaaS startup or have eCommerce experience
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest-growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly discretionary reimbursement towards fitness, home office and/or Learning and Development opportunities
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
Bluecore is a retail marketing technology company that is reimagining the way retailers communicate with shoppers. The 2019 launch of Bluecore Communicate™ introduces retailers to a fundamentally different email solution that replaces manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. More than 400 retail brands, including Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, TomboyX, and Bass Pro Shops, increase their marketing performance with less effort through Bluecore. Bluecore has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and is ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
We are proud of the culture of flexibility, inclusivity and trust that we have built around our workforce. We are a remote first organization with the option to potentially work in our New York headquarters on occasion moving forward. We love the opportunity to come together – but employees will always have the option on where they work best.
At Bluecore we believe in encouraging an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, demonstrate their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to building a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.