The support team at Bluecore is committed to delivering quality products and services by holding each other accountable and always being open and honest. We use curiosity and creativity to drive ourselves and our customers towards higher levels of success while fostering a fun and collaborative environment.
We are looking for a passionate, creative, and highly competent Product Support Engineer. Your job is to make the lives of our customers (both external and internal) as easy as they can be when it comes to getting more out of our product. This is an integral role at Bluecore as you will help work through any challenges our customers have with our product and ultimately make them want to shout from the rooftops about how much they love Bluecore. We are a rapidly growing company with an “all hands on deck” and “roll up your sleeves” work ethic.
The ideal candidate is a customer-centric out of the box thinker who loves solving challenges for our customers and is resourceful & tenacious.
The R&D team at Bluecore is motivated by customer performance, providing business solutions and identifying opportunities for customers to extend the use of Bluecore products and services to help achieve maximum benefits. You will be working directly with a wide variety of customers at some of the most innovative companies in the world, helping them extend their usage of Bluecore to help their eCommerce shoppers have a better online experience.
- Respond to a wide range of requests via email within SLA
- Effectively communicate technical updates to internal stakeholders and customers
- Identify, validate, and report bugs while working with R&D to triage and prioritize
- Be an advocate for our customers and proactive in finding solutions to any issues that may arise
- Analyze data from customer issues and make recommendations to the R&D team on possible improvements
- Contribute to our internal documentation and assist your teammates in understanding and handling technical issues
- Work in a fast-paced environment while delivering world class results for our customers and internal stakeholders
- BA/BS degree is required
- Customer service experience
- Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented and deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrates basic problem solving abilities, coupled with a desire to take on responsibility
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fantastic interpersonal, communications, and influencing skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage yourself to get things done with minimal oversight
- Ability to work 9am - 6pm PST / 12pm - 9pm EST
- Bonus if you’ve worked in a tech/SaaS startup or have eCommerce experience.
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly discretionary reimbursement towards fitness, home office and/or Learning and Development opportunities
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
Bluecore is a marketing technology company that’s reimagining how the world’s fastest growing retail brands transform casual shoppers into lifetime customers. Through our patented retail data model and the recent release of Bluecore Communicate™ and Bluecore Site™, we replace manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. We are credited with doubling email revenue, and increasing customer retention for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora, and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.