Product Support Representative at Ribbon
Who are we?
At Ribbon, we believe homeownership should be made achievable for all. As a first of it's kind homeownership company, Ribbon empowers everyday home buyers and sellers to compete for their future home on a level the playing field with high-net-worth individuals and Wall Street investors – and we support agents, brokerages, and lenders create confidence and certainty for clients through powerful financial products and digital workflow software.
Making homeownership achievable is at the heart of all we do - and we live out that purpose every day through our core values:
Set New Standards. Our mission requires a new way forward. We start from first-principles to be different, creative and bold. Big or small, we create new norms.
Build Together. We are one team, one mission, creating vibrant communities of belonging. We unite in our passion and collaborate with optimism, integrity and trust.
Learn, Teach, Grow. In service of delivering a world class experience, we actively learn from our community, educate others, and celebrate the victories and struggles that come along the way.Your team:
Ribbon’s Product Support team helps home buyers and agents leverage our technology products to make and collaborate on winning home offers. This role provides critical assistance to customers navigating our product and troubleshooting any issues they encounter. Our team brings a “customer-first” attitude to help make homeownership achievable for everyone.
How you'll help make homeownership achievable:
- Answering and resolving questions from real estate agents and homebuyers regarding Ribbon’s programs, addressing their objectives and/or routing them to the appropriate point of contact
- Troubleshooting and providing technical assistance for our apps and other products, communicating with internal stakeholders and providing appropriate follow-up to the client
- Working closely with the product and engineering teams to develop documentation on expected usage and customer use-cases
- Regularly triaging issues with product and engineering where customers have the most difficulty
- Working with operations to implement a solution to engage and track customer service issues
- Adhering to SLAs and customer engagement models
- Experience in customer & product support, preferably at technology companies
- Experience working with ticketing systems (Zendesk, Zoho, etc.)
- A customer-centric attitude—someone who loves working with customers and helping them resolve their problems
- Great written communication and organizational skills
- An understanding of flexible work schedule and week
- Experience in a Startup environment
- Real Estate experience
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible, unlimited vacation
- Fully paid parental leave
- Regular team lunches
- Health + wellness stipend
- Company-sponsored TalkSpace membership
- Commuter benefits
- FSA + HSA
- Learning + development stipend
- Meaningful equity in the company
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If you’d be excited to show up for work each day, we’d be excited to have you on our team.
Here at Ribbon we embrace our differences and thrive off of the creativity they produce. It’s how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diverse communities that we serve. Together, we’ve built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate, and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.