Production Assistant at Peloton
ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton’s Content Department, comprising our Production, Studio Operations and Instructor teams, works 365 days a year to deliver a broad offering of highly engaging subscription content to our members. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving department that focuses on evolving our innovative programming. We’re looking for individuals to join our team to help support all aspects of our daily, live production operations. Production Assistants will gain a broad exposure to all aspects of production including processes and protocols, technical broadcast operations, and talent management. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from the ground up.
- Provide Talent support for live shows and rehearsals.
- Assist Control Room staff with broadcast operations.
- Liaison with Studio Operations Staff on a daily production schedule.
- Provide support for all production processes.
- Act as stage manager for live shows.
- Manage Green Room needs.
- Run errands and perform other administrative tasks as requested.
- Desire to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Enthusiastic self-starter who can remain calm and effective under pressure.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Razor sharp attention to detail ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work flexible schedule including early mornings, nights and weekends.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.