Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Veeva is committed to hiring and developing new grads in a supportive environment to build for the future of our company and the industry. Generation Veeva is our global new graduate development program that has four main tracks. We are seeking a Program Coordinator work across teams with our Program Directors and University Recruiters. This is an exciting and fun opportunity to be responsible for coordinating and facilitating new grad networking events, campus recruiting, interviews, and engagement of new grads as they start and grow their careers at Veeva.
What You'll Do
- Manage University job postings internally and externally
- Own the organization, coordinate and logistics for all University events and represent Veeva as needed
- Keep event and candidate records organized and up to date
- Coordinate candidate interviews
- Support Program Marketing efforts as needed
- Ensure a great experience for all candidates, program team and hiring managers from start to finish
- Identify opportunities for improving process and tools
- Location: Philly / NJ / NYC area. Work from home or from one of our local offices, but the ability to travel to Philadelphia or NYC office as needed.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
- Ability to work independently; self‐motivated, and productive
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Organized and detail‐oriented
- Ability to react, pivot and find solution to logistical problems quickly and calmly under pressure
- Organized and proficient with technology, including google spreadsheets and PowerPoint
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva does not provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT or TN status) for this employment position.
- Comprehensive benefits package
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.