Bread is a cutting edge technology company that transforms the way the world shops online. We build tools, technologies and APIs that allow e-commerce merchants to integrate installment loan financing and other alternative payment products throughout the customers’ shopping journey.
Bread was founded in 2014 by financial technology veterans, and has experienced explosive growth to date. Recently acquired by Alliance Data Systems, Bread provides candidates the highly unique experience of being part of a rapidly growing fintech with the DNA and culture of a startup, while also having the considerable resources of a highly scaled, leading financial institution. This powerful
combination will enable Bread to accelerate its growth to become an even greater force in the marketplace as well as provide candidates a completely unique experience.
This team will play a critical role within the Operations function at Bread, working cross functionally on strategic initiatives which will help support our growing business.
Your role at Bread
- Develop detailed project plans and curate project content
- Lead project discussions, track progress, support collaboration
- Maintain effective relationships with all stakeholders
- Produce weekly and monthly reporting for project stakeholders
- Ensure all projects within the portfolio are delivered on-time and within scope
- Participate in the onboarding of new project management tools and workflows
- 5 or more years working experience in project and change management
- Experience in banking or financial services
- Familiarity with multiple project management tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Ability to adapt and apply the right Project Management framework to support successful outcomes
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
Working Conditions/ Physical Requirements:
Remote work or normal office environment
5 years of work experience
Bachelor’s Degree (Required)