Provider Clinical Research Team (Multiple Levels)
Flatiron’s mission is to serve cancer patients and our partners by dramatically improving treatment and accelerating research. Our team is building a disruptive, oncology-specific software platform that will connect cancer centers across the country on a common technology infrastructure and address key healthcare challenges. Today, the Flatiron Health OncologyCloud™ platform includes the industry-leading electronic medical record for oncology, software to help increase accrual to clinical trials and make research workflows more efficient, a first-of-its-kind analytics tool, patient portal, and integrated billing management. Ultimately, our goal is to help cancer centers leverage real-world oncology data, at unmatched scale and clinical depth, to revolutionize cancer research and transform care.
Our Provider Clinical Research Team is looking for an outstanding team member who will drive Flatiron’s efforts to run prospective clinical trial projects at Flatiron Research Sites by deeply understanding workflows and how technology can be built and implemented to make these projects successful. Additionally, this team acts as the primary point of contact for research teams, leveraging the proprietary technology that Flatiron has built specifically to support clinical trial patient recruitment and research documentation.
This is a full time role base in our New York HQ.
This opportunity is endless, but for starters you will….
Roles and Responsibilities
- Be the primary point of contact for research teams at Flatiron Research Sites at Flatiron, partnering with the Account Management team to drive engagement with our site-facing research products
- Drive the success of our prospective clinical study work with Flatiron Research Sites; this includes partnering with Product and Design teams to conduct user research with sites to understand their interest in project participation and operations
- Partner with research teams at Flatiron Research Sites to implement new features and workflows related to operationalizing prospective clinical studies
- Support the research needs of Flatiron Research Sites by understanding their technology gaps and needs and working with Product and Product Operations teams to implement new features and workflows
- Collaborate with Clinical Oncology to ensure appropriate clinical oversight and workflow insights are incorporated to all aspects of prospective clinical trial projects and feature work
- Work with relevant Product teams to prioritize the roadmap based on general site needs and specific project needs
- You’re very familiar with clinical trials operations in Oncology; ideally, you’ve been a research coordinator or manager within a community oncology practice or cancer center
- Comfortable with technology; perhaps you’ve been responsible for the implementation of a new technology system, or have lots of ideas about how technology could improve research workflows
- Incredible project management and operations skills, with strong ability to keep projects and processes on track, maintain accountability, all while building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excited to work side-by-side with colleagues across functions, including those with technical and clinical backgrounds
- Intellectually curious, with outstanding problem-solving skills
- Nose for value; able to effectively prioritize in a challenging, time-sensitive environment
- Impeccable communication skills
- Passionate about our mission to improve healthcare through technology
- Experience managing clinical trials at community oncology sites, such as at a clinical research organization, clinical trials network, or similar
- Familiarity with regulatory guidance relevant to clinical trials and human subjects protections (e.g. ICH-GCP, GMP, HIPAA, IRB requirements)
- Familiarity with clinical trials management and electronic data capture software systems
- Oncology experience
- You’ve worked at:
- A cancer clinical trials organization
- A clinical trials site management organization
- An academic center running multisite trials
- A clinical trial technology partner