Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is a comprehensive mental health benefit for employers. We help employees understand their mental health issues and connect with best-in-class providers to get the right treatment at the right time.
From early detection to full recovery, Spring Health is the only clinically validated solution in the market proven to be more effective than traditional mental healthcare. By combining the latest technology with vetted providers, we help engage 1 in 3 employees, reduce recovery times, and lower healthcare costs. We are an award-winning, passionate, and mission-driven team with the support of leaders in psychiatry. We have raised over $300 million to date from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2 billion.
We are looking for a Referral Concierge Associate to join our Care Operations team. The Care Operations team mission is to provide high-touch member support, with the ultimate goal of breaking down barriers to accessing high-quality mental healthcare. The Referral Concierge Associate will be responsible for providing white-glove referral support to members who are unable to find what they need or want within Spring Health’s provider network. This role will report to the Referral Concierge Specialist.
What you’ll be doing:
- Conduct research to find providers outside of the Spring Health network with the skill set and/or background needed to meet a particular members requests
- Manage outreach to providers to ensure they are available to see new patients and fit the specific member need
- Conduct warm introductions between members and providers
- Contribute to the referral services playbook and library of referral sources that the team can tap back into, or even use as a recruiting source for Spring Health network hiring
- Conduct ad hoc provider-related analyses and projects as needed by our Provider Operations and Care Navigation team
What we expect from you:
- 3+ years of experience in the recruiting and/or healthcare industry
- Strong Customer Service mentality - willingness to go above and beyond for our members
- Experience in research and cold outreach
- Outstanding written & verbal communication, solid organization skills, high attention to detail
- A thoughtful and collaborative approach, ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Humility, resourcefulness, ambition, professionalism
- Nice to haves: Experience working with or knowledge of Health Insurance Plans, experience working directly with patients, bachelor's-level degree in Psychology and/or experience in health care/mental health care.
Benefits of working at Spring Health:
Focus on total health including:
Generous medical, dental, vision coverage available day 1 + access to One Medical
Access to Spring Health’s platform which includes (10) free therapy sessions
Unlimited time off in addition to (12) paid holidays
16-18 weeks paid parental leave
$500 per year Wellness Reimbursement
Creating a culture you can thrive in:
Flexible remote and hybrid work style arrangements
Calm Fridays to encourage meeting & distraction free days
Donation matching to support your favorite causes
Employee resource groups
Supporting you financially through:
Competitive mix of salary and stock options
Employer sponsored 401(k) match
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.
Move Fast to Change Lives We build with urgency and intention.
Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Science Will Win We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
Candor with Care We are open, honest and empathetic.
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.