Provisioning Specialist at Electric
Electric is a Series B startup backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Bowery Capital, GGV Capital, Primary Venture Partners and led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, operators, and technologists. With software forming the foundation of every office, Electric is the world’s first all-in-one, modern IT support solution that can truly meet the needs of growing businesses. Through a chat interface, personalized service, and flat-rate pricing we keep our client’s email, computers, Wi-Fi, and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
Electric is looking for a Provisioning Specialist to perform device setups and configurations out of our NYC HQ office. You will be responsible for ensuring devices are configured in accordance to customer expectations and are completed within the agreed-upon timeframe. You will also be involved in bettering the provisioning process to help deliver above customer expectations and maintain KPI standards.
As a Provisioning Specialist, you will need to be a self-motivated individual ready to take on a diverse workload.
- Work with multiple Customer Success departments to provision computers to customer specifications in a timely fashion.
- Assist with the intake of computers for customers
- Provision client hardware using a range of tools
- Apple Configurator
- Perform self-checks against customer SOP’s to confirm provisioning is complete to customer standard.
- Clean and pack computers to be shipped out to customers.
- Maintain Inventory and Asana Tasks.
- Answer questions asked by the other departments in the company.
- Please note: You will be required to be in the office (through COVID) 80% of the time as an essential role.
- Experience configuring devices in a professional environment
- Experience with MDM solutions
- Technical knowledge of computer hardware and software
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to changes in processes and procedures
- Self Motivating
- Desire to help others
- Ability to evaluate processes/procedures to help make improvements