Noom, Inc. is a mobile solutions company focused on preventative health. Our research-backed products help people achieve real, positive outcomes. We are the first mobile technology company to receive recognition from The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Diabetes Prevention Recognition Program for the company’s ability to deliver a lifestyle intervention, engagement and behavior change program to prevent Type-2 diabetes.
Consumer appetite for mobile application based assistance in weight loss is accelerating. Driven by a mission to help people around the world enjoy healthier lives through better nutrition and exercise, Noom is ambitiously expanding its footprint into this market with great mobile products proven by successful user experiences.
We are looking for a full-time Psychologist, Clinical Supervisor to help accelerate quality processes and program creation. We are always striving to ensure our users benefit from sound clinical practice, and you will work with coaching leadership to help over 3,000 coaches be an effective change agent for individuals looking to improve their health through behavior change. With your expertise in behavior change techniques, Cognitive behavioral therapies (including DBT, ACT and Motivational Interviewing) you will work with other psychologists and clinical leaders in the Office of the Chief of Psychology to continually advance coaching skill and methods.
What you’ll be doing:
- Helping to innovate impactful approaches to behavioral coaching
- Providing supervision, training and support to coach leaders across Noom’s growing set of programs and services
- Deepening clinical skill throughout the organization through the application of the latest findings in behavioral science
What we’re looking for:
- PhD or PsyD in Clinical Psychology
- At least 2 years experience in a clinical setting working with other clinicians and with clients/patients
- Excitement to mentor a multidisciplinary team of individuals in a field you love
- Experience in the tech industry a plus
What Makes This Job Amazing:
- Helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- Being part of Noom's rocketship (with revenue exploding 20x in the last 2 years, and team growing, there are great opportunities for advancement)
- Wonderful benefits (wellness budget, free meals in the office)
- Huge learning & professional growth opportunity (professional growth is a must at Noom, we reimburse all books, send you to lots of courses, etc.)
- Being part of a transparent, high-performance, yet still close-knit culture
This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, and benefits. We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.