Publisher Account Manager at DeepIntent
We are looking for a Publisher Account Manager to join our new Publisher Operations team in NYC. This is a unique opportunity to join a team that is launching a new product that's specifically designed to evolve the way publishers think and transact programmatically. This role is both client facing and requires back-end technical capabilities.
• Manage all day-to-day operations associated with publisher partners, with an emphasis on healthcare publishers.
• Build solid customer relationships and serve as point person for both business and technical inquiries.
• Manage the deployment and onboarding of new clients.
• Maintain, develop and grow existing publisher partner relationships.
• Train clients on the platform, encourage the adoption of new features and provide feedback internally on client needs.
Who you are:
• You have a great passion for digital and an understanding of the digital advertising landscape; experience in healthcare is a plus!
• Have a desire to work in a rapidly growing and ever-changing startup
• You are detail oriented and organized with flexibility to work on diverse projects and accounts
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; confident in presenting to clients with the ability to convey technical concepts in a way that is easy for clients, internal teams and non-technical partners to understand
• Proficient with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong knowledge of the ad-tech ecosystem, key industry partners and technical market standards (ad serving, SSP, DSP, header bidding, etc.)
• Proven experience with web standards (HTML, JS / JSON, etc.) and enterprise ad technology tools including Ad Manager
What you’ve accomplished:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or Digital Marketing
• 1 to 3 years of working experience in a technical account manager role within the digital advertising area (Trading Desk, DSP, ad-networks, etc.) required
Interested? Submit your information below; we'll get in touch within 24-48 hours.
We're excited to speak with you!