Publisher Development Manager at Dailymotion
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, dailymotion commands 4 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.Job Description
As Publisher Development Manager, you will be responsible for signing new prospects with US-based video content producers/owners/providers. This position will be primarily responsible for managing and growing our existing direct Publisher partner relationships. You will maintain existing partnerships with those partners who are syndicating their videos on Dailymotion and at the same time exclusively using Dailymotion video player on their properties (websites, mobile applications).
- Act as a point of contact for all Publisher and Channel partners.
- Maintain an expert understanding of the Dailymotion platform, products, and back end architecture in order to answer questions, create solutions, and clearly communicate benefits to partners.
- Identify growth opportunities in existing Publisher and Channel client engagements. Upsell, cross-sell, expand, and execute on those opportunities.
- Efficiently and effectively qualify inbound leads that come through phone, emails, web-forms, and conference/trade shows.
- Effectively introduce and articulate Dailymotion’s value proposition for player and publisher deals by in-person meetings, phone and email.
- Own business & first technical communications with leading partners prospects, including demonstrations, answering questions, responding to RFPs, both over the phone, via web conference, and onsite.
- Follow integration of the player and onboarding of those partners with Product/Engineering teams as needed ensuring success for client’s campaigns and aid in all troubleshooting and product recommendations for improvement.
- Support the Publisher/Content teams
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders including executives and team members in legal, sales, product, marketing, ad operations, and revenue to ensure long-term success.
- Maintain Salesforce.com database i.e. continuously log activities and intelligence, update information, add contacts, and enter new accounts from our target list
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in business development, or account management role with a leading digital company (Publishers/Ad tech companies preferred)
- Previous experience with an Online Video Platform company is a plus/preferred.
- Strong technical knowledge concerning OVP solutions is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English (Spanish would be a huge plus)
- Relevant experience within digital media and a strong knowledge of the advertising industry ecosystem – video, TV, mobile, programmatic.
- Ability to work in an international environment and across multiple departments (legal, IT, finance, support, ad ops…)
- Strong organizational and negotiation skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Excel and Power Point, Tableau Software, Salesforce, JIRA
• Flexible time off, vacation, holidays, sick-leave so you can take time off when you need to
• Fitness club membership to NY Health & Racquet Club
• 100% healthcare coverage starting on day 1
• Commuter benefits
• 401k Contribution
• Paid parental leave
• Fully stocked kitchens with free snacks and drinks
Location: New York
Type of contract: full-time and permanen