Publisher Operations Manager - NORTHAM-LATAM at Dailymotion
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we are storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
We are looking for a Publisher Operations Manager to join the Ad-Operations Team with a direct reporting towards Director of Global Publisher Operations to develop and optimize NORTHAM-LATAM revenue.
Dailymotion has its own video player technology and has launched its own SSP a year ago and is now looking for advertising experts to help manage monetization with its strategic partners and manage Dailymotion video inventory locally.
Technical integration ops within Dailymotion ecosystem :
- Be the technical presales contact when it comes to player integration and technical onboarding new partners
- Ensure technical advertising implementation for partners
- Understanding of publisher’s needs/Create the best set up accordingly
- Troubleshooting of partner’s integration
- Attend Content meetings and business reviews
- Participate in Technical meetings and Post mortem analysis
- Share knowledge within Dailymotion
- Ensure good communication across different teams you will work with
- Escalating potential technical failures spotted within the operation perspective
- Identifying and building specifications on potential market needs requiring some technical developments
- Supporting the deployment of advertising product projects within a local perspective
- Creation and follow up of A/B test for new features
- Take part of advertising projects as a member and/or as an owner
WHAT THE IDEAL PROFILE LOOKS LIKE
- Bachelor’s degree in business school or computer science
- Working experience as a technical account manager role within the digital advertising area from a publisher prospective
- A strong knowledge of technical video market standards (VAST, VPAID, ad-serving, SSP, DSP, etc.).
- A good understanding of web standards such as HTML, JS / JSON, etc. is needed.
- You are a team player, adaptable and resourceful:
- You are able to interact with several teams and handle projects of different nature (sales, product, engineering etc.)
- You are adaptable within a fast changing “start-up” environment.
- You are able to multitask and prioritize several projects at a time and take initiatives
- You have outstanding analytical and abstraction skills
- Previous experience in the programmatic or video industry is a plus
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Location: New York
Type of contract: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
For the NYC Office 🇺🇸
🏥High-end Health Insurance (eligibility starting from the 1st day. 100% by Dailymotion)
🎖️ Retirement: 401k eligibility after 90 Days of employment
⛱️ Paid Time off and additional PTO
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏡 Remote Work Policy
🍼 Paternity leave or Co-parental leave extended
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🚇 Public Transport refund
🏀 Fitness Club membership
Want to learn more about us?
- New-York office - BuiltIn
- Offices in France - Welcome to the Jungle
- Our articles