Narrativ is a subscription technology platform for brands to acquire new customers through trust-based marketing. We built an ad-free alternative to the e-commerce growth marketing playbook by building the commerce and payments infrastructure for the creator economy.
Brands know consumers are tired of being inundated with ads that only tell one side of the story - yet the marketing playbook hasn’t evolved. Unlike search engine marketing or social marketing, trust-based marketing is honest and unbiased, balanced with both pros and cons, and comes from diverse voices that speak with integrity and specificity. Creators are at the center of consumer trust today.
Narrativ’s technology gives all brands and creators - not just the top 1% - the tools to win in the $50 billion creator economy by building trust with consumers, not selling ads. We’ve been recognized as a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer and one of Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies alongside giants like Google, Microsoft, and Slack.
Do you share our vision for decentralizing the institutions that control the Internet today? Come join our team.
Why you should work here:
- We’re growing fast, without constantly diluting your equity: Narrativ is growing 3-4X year over year (yep, you read that right). Hundreds of brands joined Narrativ’s platform in the last year, from enterprises like Best Buy, Sephora, and Samsung, to rising brands like Yeti, Cariuma, and Peace Out Skincare.
- Massive TAM, unique approach: We’re tackling the creator economy and e-commerce, a $50-150 billion market. Narrativ’s unique approach is that we believe technology is not neutral – its values are encoded by its creators. We value integrity, specificity, and diversity (not just scale at all costs).
- Join a strong, diverse team: We’re more than doubling in size and growing to a team of 130 by the end of the year. Narrativ is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion – more than 50% of our leadership team are women. We’ve taken the 15% pledge both in our talent strategy and across creators on our platform. We’re amplifying our diverse team’s support of communities of color by matching 200% of all individual donations as a company.
- Last, but very important, we are a startup: We’re looking for people who aren’t afraid to wield the chaos that comes with true creation, explore ambiguity, set the bar for excellence, and have full ownership over their impact. You’ll never be a cog in a machine here, but you won’t have the established blueprints of being one either. If all this sounds exciting to you, come join us.
Narrativ is scaling quickly and looking to hire hungry, results-oriented Publisher Partnerships Directors for our Consumer Electronics team to own scaling Narrativ’s partnerships with some of the most well known product recommendation sites on the web.
As a Publisher Partnership Director at Narrativ, you will own a book of business of top SEO rates publishers, partnering with them to expand their commerce business, and drive top line revenue for Narrativ
As part of this role, you’ll be at the forefront of revolutionizing how shopping is done on the web. Partnering with publishers to enable an ecosystem based on trust and recommendations rather than pay-for-play and advertisements. We operate at a massive scale - your work will directly influence millions of dollars of revenue for some of the most well-known companies in e-commerce, helping shoppers make informed purchasing decisions. You'll work directly with our publisher partners and their stakeholders to understand their goals and be a partner for them in building a strategy for execution using the Narrativ technology.
- Own top-line revenue goals for your book of business across publishers, identifying opportunities for growth and operationalizing them in order to set and hit ambitious goals for publisher revenue
- Partner with client stakeholders on business and editorial teams at well known publishers like The New York Times, Conde Nast, Meredith, and CNET to understand their goals and co-create strategies
- Deeply understand publisher editorial voices and audiences to effectively match merchant strategies & opportunities with reader interest
- Map publisher workflows to determine how Narrativ can be partner with existing publisher business, highlighting gaps in tooling and operations
- Partner with product and solutions to conceptualize integration types and product features that would enable publisher growth and self-service
- Use data-driven insights to identify opportunities for optimization and product recommendation growth on the Narrativ platform
- Collaborate internally with Merchant teams to conceptualize and execute campaigns and strategies using the Narrativ technology to help clients grow their share of product recommendations
- Serve as the client’s primary point of contact, helping to drive loyalty, stickiness, and a excellent client experience end-to-end
- Depending on the size of your book, manage a team of Associate(s) to help with growth efforts
- Experience in any of the following industries is preferred: digital marketing (affiliate, performance), brand PR, Media e-commerce, customer success, consulting, performance marketing
- Excellent communication skills to effectively collaborate and problem solve with clients, including senior stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills: you use data to draw insights and make decisions
- Avid consumer of online content
- Curious and inquisitive to deeply understand your publisher partners pain points and their audience dynamics
- Superior organizational and prioritization skills to manage large books of business
- Equal parts strategic and operational — you love to roll up your sleeves and dive into account strategy and campaign set-ups when necessary
- Thrive in a matrix organization and comfortable working with cross functional teammates at all levels
Important Notice: We are putting the health and safety of our employees first. For the balance of 2021, we’ll be working from home. With so much uncertainty in the world, this is a decision that helped eliminate the anxiety associated with commuting and gave our teammates one less thing to worry about.
Narrativ is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.