Real Estate Coordinator
Real Estate Coordinator The Real Estate team is responsible for sourcing, negotiating and closing quality deals in buildings and sub-markets best suited for Compass’s expansion efforts. In order to maintain its aggressive expansion plans, Compass is seeking a Real Estate Coordinator to be the glue between the Compass Real Estate Team (acquisitions, design and construction) and its key stakeholders, both internal (marketing, finance, accounting) and external (brokers, architects, project managers).
- Support team leadership with day-to-day expansion operations to ensure the team runs smoothly and is communicating effectively with the rest of the organization
- Coordinate recurring departmental and team meetings as requested; ensure impactful, focused meetings and general team organization
- Coordinate resources needed to make effective decisions and/or support team organization (ie travel and meeting calendar)
- Support overall deal flow management including scheduling building tours, developing document management policies, and maintaining internal progress dashboards
- Facilitate deal closings, working closely with the Real Estate Manager, legal team, and CFO
- Capture meeting decisions and action items; when requested, distribute minutes to stakeholders
- Attend meetings on behalf of the Real Estate Team
- Discretion and confidentiality in all communication
- Prior experience in a project management environment
- Background in commercial real estate industry or demonstrated capacity to learn the same
- Accurate and concise communication and presentation skills
- Highly resourceful problem solver and quick learner
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Strong time management skills and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Reliable, focused, and detail-oriented
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in office productivity and project management software, including g-suite products (sheets, docs, slides) and Microsoft products (excel, ppt, word).
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.