WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encompass healthy eating, physical activity and positive mindset. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all. To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit http://www.ww.com/us/corporate-careers
As the first point of contact for our clients and guests, we are seeking someone with strong people skills and excellent phone etiquette. You will play a vital role in making a positive first impression and helping office traffic run smoothly.
- Meet and greet all clients, applicants, & visitors; respond to inquiries and answer general questions for employees and external clients.
- Review and submit Purchase Requisitions in internal systems and manage the overall Purchase Order process.
- Answering and directing the headquarters phone line; transferring calls to the appropriate people.
- Generate a variety of correspondences to employees and external clients.
- Calendar/diary needs for conference rooms
- Assist with maintaining building security and fire safety.
- Responsible for keeping inventory of all office supplies and placing orders for replenishment if needed.
- Work on various projects (i.e., building maintenance, floor moves).
- At least 2 years' work experience in a receptionist /office support capacity
- Associates Degree or Equivalent (Bachelor's Degree Preferred)
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Basic computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent collaborator
- Adapts easily to new methods and procedures
- Outstanding communication and client service skills
- Maintains a professional appearance
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills required
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment
- Work a Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm with the ability to work flexible hours
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall wellbeing, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.