Serve as first point of contact for visitors and callers to MLB offices. Provide efficient, courteous and personalized service that positively affects the users call/visit experience. Provides general administrative support to the Facility and Office Operations Department.
- Operate high volume console to receive, screen and redirect calls.
- Utilize automated software system to schedule and confirm visitor appointments.
- Greet guests, visitors and job applicants, and announce their arrival.
- Answer and refer incoming inquiries to appropriate department(s).
- Enter large group meeting attendee lists into MyKastle building security system.
- Use automated conference room booking system to reserve rooms. Monitor bookings daily to suggest potential adjustments needed to the schedule.
- Assists with mail delivery, sorting and mail room monitoring duties.
- Provides general administrative support (filing, invoices, labels, copying) to the department.
- Oversees conference room inventory for kitchen accoutrements.
- Performs related duties as required.
- Some college and a minimum of two years of experience in a reception or administrative role.
- Experience operating high volume, multi-line/directory phone system.
- Professional demeanor with strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service aptitude.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Excellent computer aptitude, including strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Working knowledge of conference room software, Condeco strong preferred.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.