Receptionist at CLEAR
CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, and face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
We’re looking for a high-energy, driven, proactive, and professional individual who takes initiative and can represent CLEAR to customers, candidates, and visitors. This role will be responsible for a number of varying tasks, including projects and ad hoc requests. You will need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple tasks simultaneously, and be quick thinking.
What You Will Do:
- Greet and announce visitors and customers
- Answering incoming calls, taking messages/transferring calls to the appropriate person
- Ensure all required office supplies are ordered and available as well as neatly organized
- Manage the upkeep and cleanliness of the office
- Ensure the office and kitchen supplies are stocked at all times
- Arrange travel
- Assist on ad hoc projects
Who You Are:
- You have impeccable attention to detail and you are equally organized
- You are a great multi-tasker and an even better problem solver
- You are polished and presentable
- You are able to flourish with minimal guidance
- You take initiative