Recruiting Coordinator at CB Insights
CB Insights is seeking an enthusiastic and driven Recruiting Coordinator to assist with it's most important asset – its people. This role will give you hands on experience in recruiting.
The coordinator will act as an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships.
- Schedule candidates for phone and in-person interviews, managing calendars and communicating confirmations
- Work closely with recruiting team and hiring managers on interview process and procedures
- Create and maintain a great candidate experience through the interview process, from initial outreach to onboarding
- Help source passive candidates through name generation research, relationship building and internet research
- Assisting with onboarding scheduling
- Maintain data integrity in our Applicant Tracking System
- Produce recruitment activity reports, spreadsheets, and dashboards for hiring managers to review recruitment pipelines and progress
- Assist with special people related projects and other tasks assigned
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- BA/BS preferably in Business Administration
- 6+ months experience in a support function - either recruiting or administration
- Experience with complex calendar management
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong ability to effectively prioritize projects and multitask
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient in Google Suite, Microsoft Office, and an Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse a plus)
- Self-motivated with a desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Happy, Helpful, Humble, Hungry
Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Happy, Helpful, Humble, and Hungry: Check out more about our company culture here.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role, submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!