Regional Director, Customer Success
Pager delivers a “doctor in your family” healthcare experience by making it simple for consumers to connect with the trusted experts they need to make the right healthcare decisions. Through its proprietary cloud-based technology, Pager brings consumers, nurses, doctors and other members of the care team together through text, voice and video chat, all in one place. We partner with healthcare organizations to deliver seamless, tech-enabled services and solutions for a consumer experience that leads to better decisions, outcomes and healthier lives. Started in 2014 and based in New York City, Pager is led by seasoned technology and healthcare entrepreneurs to redefine the way that consumers interact with their healthcare.
Pager is looking for a Regional Director of Customer Success to join our burgeoning Customer Success practice. The Regional Director of Customer Success will be responsible for ensuring that our partners get timely, effective, and delightful support in solving their problems with our products and services. They will also be responsible for reimagining how we support our partners, deliver on our promised ROI, and work collaboratively with Business Development to expand existing partnerships.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be a strong leader who can bring expertise in customer success. You have great attention to detail but can also elevate your analysis to frame complex matters for various partner stakeholders. Your years of working in healthcare technology give you the confidence to engage with technical, clinical, and business leaders at all levels.
- Build a strategy around the end-to-end partner support experience and delight our partners
- Establish industry-leading customer experiences for all partner interactions
- Drive innovative solutions - design and suggest tools, techniques, and organizational changes to improve partner satisfaction and increase the efficiency of delivered services
- Baseline, manage and improve upon internal and external customer service performance, with meaningful metrics
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement as evidenced by meeting Pager’s ROI promise
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure that customer success is aligned with the overall product, marketing, and clinical service strategies and drive desired outcomes
- Highly analytical and able to draw conclusions and make recommendations based upon findings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Strong organizational, time management skills and ability to work independently
- Must possess a high degree of professionalism and ability to handle confidential information
- Demonstrated ability to adjust easily to new and changed situations
- High caliber customer service and ability to maintain demeanor under extreme pressure
- Comfortable working in a hands-on, deadline-driven environment
- Comfortable speaking to all levels of the company
- Ability to produce analysis and crisp presentations
- Extensive knowledge of healthcare industry
- Minimum of 6-8 years of experience working to delight sophisticated healthcare clients with SaaS/Cloud-based technology
- Minimum of 2 years managing direct reports
- Client facing experience required
- Healthcare and tech experience required
- Bachelor's Degree required. MHA or MBA preferred.
At Pager, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.