Regional Logistics Manager (East) at Peloton
About the role:
Peloton Interactive is seeking a Regional Manager of Logistics (Eastern US) to drive best in class results in Peloton’s high-growth, fast paced supply chain. The ideal candidate has a thorough understanding of supply chain, transportation and distribution strategies, and can effectively leverage those skills to deploy Peloton inventory with a high degree of efficiency across the manager’s operational region.
Successful candidates will work with a team of logistics analysts to manage carriers and distribution (Internal and 3PL) partners to produce operational excellence, and also be comfortable working cross functionally with key stakeholders in the broader supply chain to identify opportunities for improvement in the end-to-end supply chain.
- Manage inventory to maintain balanced inventory levels of Peloton connected fitness units across geographic region of responsibility
- Manage transportation planning and execution operations around inventory deployment plans to ensure flawless execution
- Work with various teams to support the implementation of new inventory & transportation management systems and best in class processes
- Engage carrier partners with meaningful and relevant dialog to ensure operational expectations are met
- Work with upstream distribution center partners and downstream with last mile partners to ensure seamless movement of inventory across the supply chain through tightly integrated and well-defined processes
- Work with supply chain analytics teams to maintain data integrity and supply chain network visibility to key stakeholders
- Engage and execute on various projects related to NA Logistics operations activities to further the strategic supply chain vision at Peloton
- Maintain relationships internally and externally and collaborate with teams to actively innovate Peloton’s supply chain network
- Bachelors degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Analytics or related field
- 3 to 5 years of distribution planning experience in both forward stock and allocated order environments
- Deep understanding of all modes of domestic transportation (truckload, intermodal, and less than truckload) and working knowledge of ocean/dray operations
- Experience with E2Open planning software and systems is a strong plus
- Experience working with SAP ERP systems is a strong plus
- Experience working with TMS systems (Manhattan TLM, or equivalent) a plus
- Experience with new process implementations and project management is a plus
- Analytical competency in industry standard platforms (Excel, SQL, tableau, etc)
- Excellent time management, prioritization, and communication skills
- Ability to work through ambiguous situations to get to a clear resolution
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with a bias towards action
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.