Regional Manager, Space Operations
The Regional Manager (RM) of Space Operations will lead a team to deliver exceptional customer service to Knotel members. Responsibilities will include building and scaling a team of Space Ops Managers (SMs); operating a service delivery playbook across a growing set of locations; managing toward member satisfaction, retention, and referrals; and optimizing for budget, speed, and quality. This will include everything from resolving building issues to structuring partnerships across the city.
This is a critical role in a rapidly growing market, so the successful candidate should be prepared to adapt to changing conditions.
What You’ll Do
- Build a scalable team of SMs to deliver a seamless Knotel experience across NYC locations
- Manage toward KPIs of member satisfaction (eg, CSAT, NPS), budget (eg, OPEX), issue resolution, and member engagement and retention
- Train, onboard, and mentor SMs to achieve KPIs while building skills for professional growth
- Serve as a resolution point for building staff, member companies, and other stakeholders in the delivery of our service
- Report weekly/monthly/quarterly on progress against goal, using metrics and insights to highlight challenges and opportunities
Who You Are
You are a system builder and customer service expert who helps others rise to the challenge. You’re excited by disrupting an old processes. You maintain exceptionally high standards for your work and environment, always looking for better ways of doing things. You are willing to roll up your sleeves and lead by example. You also have the following:
- 5+ years experience managing multi-site businesses, ideally within a startup
- Ownership of KPIs that drive business growth Strong team leadership skills and the ability to build consensus behind your ideas
- Experience in multi-site management of at least 6 sites
- Ability to thrive in a reactive environment through prioritization & time management
- Strong people management skills and thorough understanding of performance management
- Proven track record of hiring and developing direct reports
Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace provider that gets, fits, fills and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in three continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 by Amol Sarva and Edward Shenderovich to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
- “Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.