Ribbon is a first of its kind real estate technology company transforming the real estate transaction by delivering certainty, transparency and joy to the home buying process. Consumers and realtors deserve a better experience, and we have designed an open platform that welcomes everyone in the ecosystem to participate.
Our mission is to make home ownership achievable. We live out our mission every day through our core values:
Set New Standards. Our mission requires a new way forward. We start from first-principles to be different, creative and bold. Big or small, we create new norms.
Build Together. We are one team, one mission, creating vibrant communities of belonging. We unite in our passion and collaborate with optimism, integrity and trust.
Learn, Teach, Grow. In service of delivering a world class experience, we actively learn from our community, educate others, and celebrate the victories and struggles that come along the way.Your team:
As a member of the Go-to-Market Team, you will successfully develop and execute a plan in collaboration with multiple cross-functional teams in order to drive market share within our established markets. You will provide broad day-to-day support to several functional leaders with ownership over goals for specific Metropolitan Statistical Areas (MSAs) within your region.How you'll help make homeownership achievable:
- Create a strategic plan to grow market share within existing markets
- Develop and refine playbooks while overseeing the operations of multiple teams within Ribbon
- Serve as a conduit between multiple cross-functional teams including analytics, marketing, sales and business development
- Assist marketing teams in determining customer outreach methods
- Analyze sales funnel data to extrapolate market insights related to areas of opportunity
- Map data insights to tactics and inspire functional leaders to implement and track success
- Work with the business development team and connect their efforts with the sales team for an unparalleled customer experience
- Forecast sales volume and track real estate market trends specific to your region
- Prepare performance reports to share with leadership
- Utilize existing and add to tech stack in conjunction with business operations to enable increased performance
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to gather insights from cross functional teams to paint the whole picture
- Familiarity with databases and sales software
- Strong communication skills
- Real estate experience
- Experience as a regional market lead, or similar, at another startup
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible, unlimited vacation
- Fully paid parental leave
- Regular team lunches
- Health + wellness stipend
- Company-sponsored TalkSpace membership
- Commuter benefits
- FSA + HSA
- Learning + development stipend
- Meaningful equity in the company
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If you’d be excited to show up for work each day, we’d be excited to have you on our team.
Here at Ribbon we’re not scared of differences. It’s how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diversity that we serve. Together, we’ve built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate, and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.