Regional Operations Associate, Field Technology - NYC at CLEAR
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the third year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing frictionless experiences and technology for our partners and 7+ million members.
The Regional Operations Associate of Field Technology is an imperative role within the Technology Operations organization. This person will assist and support the technology infrastructure for our Airports, Sports and Entertainment venues across multiple cities within the designated region. You will join a highly technical team dedicated to ensuring technology stability and reliability for our Ambassadors and members. We are looking for a customer-focused technologist who thrives in fast-paced, complex environments with the ability to problem-solve independently while thinking and working strategically as part of a larger team.
What you will do:
- Accountability and support for the build, maintenance, and support of CLEAR PODs at all locations within the assigned region in coordination with local technical management
- Manage computers, network infrastructure, and all biometric peripherals associated with PODs (kiosks)
- Onsite and remote support for all end-user devices/services (e.g. laptops, mobile devices, LAN/WAN within the assigned region)
- Assist with management of IT inventory for all assigned locations coordinating with vendors when/where required
- Coordinate with and coach local technical leads on remediation of Tier 1 issues
- Identify and resolve Tier 2 incidents for all PODs and end-user assets within assigned region
- Monitor and maintain the latest software and application patches
- Develop and maintain relationships with local CLEAR and venue management, Ambassadors, and senior leadership teams
- Create and deliver targeted training materials to ensure optimal operation of technology
- Manage computers, users, and groups in Active Directory and Okta environments
- Identify and recommend solutions to improve IT functions or processes
Who you are:
- 3+ years of applicable experience, including in-person and remote support experience
- Demonstrated success in providing exceptional service to internal and external customers
- Strong communicator with exceptional ability to interact with technical and non-technical end-users
- Ability to execute flawlessly in a rapid-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Strong technical knowledge of network infrastructure setup, maintenance, and troubleshooting -- Cisco/Meraki preferred or willingness to learn
- Knowledge of Windows 10 including Group Policy, imaging, patching, and troubleshooting
- A self-directed and collaborative team member who prioritizes customer experience above everything else
- Ability to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve the overall CLEAR experience for employees and members
- Ability to travel to locations across the US, as needed
CLEAR is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.